prologue

A girl wake up at 4 am listening the sound of alarm . she quickly get ready at stark doing her morning chores . she was looking pale her face doesn't show any glow .thinking about her horrified past she completes her household chores .she sat on her  sofa for taking a nap but too her bad luck the door bell rang . she look at the hanging clock in her lobby . the clock was showing 5 that means its the time for tutions. She signs and get up to open the door and as expected her students were standing with their books . she told them to get inside and open their books. Soon she starts teaching them with her full determination . soon the time passes and all student went back to their home . she quickly went towards kitchen starts preparing breakfast for her brother. While leaving her house in hurry in order to not miss her bus for the office she forget to eat breakfast but doesn't forget to leave a chit for her brother informing him that she left for her office . 
This was the busy life of a girl who probably cares for everyone except herself . she too wanted to enjoy but was afraid of happiness. will she ever able to love anyone in her busy life? Will she ever able to forget    her  dark past and move on in her life. What happen when a strong headed man completely opposite to her enter her life.