part 2

Oberoi mansion

Priyanka walk towards her elder brother room nervously . it was clearly visible on her face how nervous and terrified she was . She knew her brothers anger and overprotective ness too well . No she was not complaining infact she always admired her elder brother her shivay bhaiya who can bring the whole world in her feet for her.

"Bhaiya may i come in" asked priyanka. 'Prinku how many times i asked you not to knock and directly enter in room ' replied mr frowny singh oberoi. "Bhaiya i want to talk about something very important" told prinku . shivaay looked towards her "is everything okay prinku ' asked shivaay . " is someone bothering u "added shivaay. Concern was clearly visible in his voice.

" no no bhaiya woh........" Hesitated prinku . 'prinku you can tell me anything without any hesitation' ordered Shivaay.
'Bhaiya woh you remember two years before i went for a college trip . 'replied priyanka . ' bhaiya actually there i met a guy ' continued priyanka.
' what you mean prinku ' asked a confused. shivaay . 'bhaiyaactullyilikeaguytheirandwedatedfor2yearsilovehim' babbled priyanka. Shivaay gave a confused look. Prinku relaxed herself and took a deep breathe little did she knew her shivaay bhaiya already knew about it.

"Bhaiya wo ...actually I like someone"revealed prinku. She was looking down the whole time . She feared how her shivaay bhaiya going to react . "Is that acp ranveer " replied shivaay calmly . He knew her sister is little frightened actually a lot. This time prinku looked up surprised how her bhaiya knew about it. Little did she knew her bhaiya knows everything about her." I knew it priyanka from the start , was waiting for you to reveal about it" said a disappointed shivaay. The change didn't go unnoticed by prinku . She felt guilty for not telling him before , for not trusting him . "I am sorry bhaiya" told a guilty prinku " I was afraid , I don't want to break your trust " added prinku . " But you did priyanka " replied shivaay .
This was it the wall break down and tears roll down from priyanka's eyes.
Before another read form in her eyes shivaay hugged her .

No matter what happen he cannot tolerate tears in her sister's eyes. He knew his sister genuinely loved that guy ranveer . He got to knew through the body guards he appointed for prinku's safety two years back . Though he didn't confront her he wanted her to tell him. It was not like he was not angry . He was angry but it subsided seeing her sister so much happy . He saw his sister first time this much happy . Even though he make sure that his siblings should always happy and away from the disfunctional family issues. But somewhere it still bothered them .

He knew his baby sis was afraid to tell him. And somewhere she was right , when he got to know about this . He was damn angry . He hired his best detective to know about this guy ranveer. He swayed on himself ,if this guy was cheating on her , he will not take a minute before killing him.

So far he got to knew ranveer was genuine about prinku . He was not betraying her or behind for money which was proved by few past incident's he created too knew he was genuine or not. Though he still don't trust ranveer too much but he knew ranveer too loved prinku and he won't hurt her. And that's what mattered.

" Shivaaaaaay........" Shouted om " where were you lost Hun , I am calling you from past ten min" asked om. "Sorry om was actually zoned out"replied shivaay. Om knew shivaay was hiding something , he want to ask but decided against it.
"Anyways where is prinku , I haven't seen her for a while "asked om. " Wo she is sleeping in my room " replied shivaay . "Om don't disturb her she was quite stressed about her exams so I asked her to sleep for a while lied shivaay . Om nodded and walked away to his room . Even though shivaay lied it was not completely a lie . She was sleeping and she was stressed for her exams too .but much bothered about ranveer too.

Next morning

Today's morning was not quite as usual as everyone has received a message of family meeting called by shivaay . Everyone was curious too know why the family meeting has calling early in the morning . No body has any idea other than prinku who was fearing everyone one's reaction but at the same she trust her shivaay bhaiya. That's why she told him rather than telling anyone else.
Everyone has gathered in hall except shivaay . Everyone was waiting for him.
" What's the matter shivaay" asked a curious tej Singh oberoi. Everyone's attention went towards shivaay who was probably coming from a meeting.
" Bade papa actually I want to talk about prinku "replied shivaay straight forwardly. " Now prinku is growing up , so I have chosen a guy for her ".