part 5

Trivedi house

Anika was nervous thinking about her little brother ranveer. Maybe for the world he is an ACP but for her he is her little brother Ranveer who has  gone out with shivaay to talk.

Anika look towards the Oberoi's waiting in the hall for shivaay to come. She stood up and walk towards Tej " Tej uncle I know you might have wanted priyanka to marry a rich family , you might have wanted priyanka  to never compromise in whatever she like ,whatever she wants you must have given her . We may belong to a middle class family uncle but I promise you priyanka will never compromise in anything in her life and I will make sure of it . She will not need adjust with the things in future also. I will ........ .
Before she could say anything more her words were cutted by non other than Tej Singh Oberoi.
" Oh how will you make sure of it haa what is your salary haan , what work you do ?? . replied Tej arrogantly.

Anika wanted to say something but before she could say anything her possessive friend Rohit replied who was clearly pissed with the way Tej talked to Anika. " Mr. Oberoi if you don't know who Anika is so let me tell you who is she and what works she does . She is the MD of chauhan industries , the third best company in India. This 4 bhk apartment is earned by Anika without any help , without any name. And you must have known the fact that Anika Trivedi speaks very less but whatever she says she will do it , she has done it till now. Now toh she promised you about something so why you............ .

Before Rohit you say anything to insult Tej , Anika replied "Rohit it's fine , its Mr. Oberoi  rights to know thi about us . He is sending his daughter to our home and he needs to know if he is sending her in a right place or not. "Anika knew Tej was genuinely concerned about his daughter and every father does .Tej was no special about it. After all daughters are precious to their fathers
"Sorry Tej uncle for the inconvenience, Rohit is little possessive about his family ." said anika politely.
  Anika gave Rohit a  pleading look and Rohit gave a I know you look . He knew if he didn't say anything in her defence , Anika won't say anything in her defence.

She was  a kind of girl for whom her family comes first.
Anika has different shades . She can do anything to protect her family which includes gauri , Ranveer , Chanda and Rohit and now priyanka and priyanka's family  too.
She was a girl who is confident and strict at the time of work , polite towards her family and very less confident when it comes to her.
She was a patient of depression , her self confidence becomes ppzero when she talk about herself but this confidence rises when she talk about her family . She won't say a single word about herself but at the same time can't listen a single word against her family.

_________________&____________________

Tej was surprised when he got to know anika is "the Anika Trivedi" . He has listen a lot about her . Many gossips were their in the market as she never come infront of camera nor she visit any event or party . He has listened a lot about her from Mr. Chauhan too. Mr. Chauhan gaves the whole credit to her of being in top 3 today in India. He was more surprised with the way girl defended him infront of the family and apologized too. When she herself didn't committed any mistake.

Nobody defended Tej Singh Oberoi till now, it was always him to be blamed by the people. He knew this girl was a gem and too precious. After gaining so much in life he didn't saw any glimpse of arrogance and pride in her face. He didn't know what but this defence of her touched his heart. May be he saw the young version of Tej in her. Infact his family was giving him a disgusting look when he argued with shivaay for setting priyanka marriage without their knowledge  Nobody understand why he was saying this but this girl did.

He opened his mouth to say something but words didn't come. "No I ummm" he hesitated.
"I think , I shouldn't have talked to you arrogantly and you should not say   sorry when you did not do anything wrong and I think umm priyanka cannot get the better family from this" replied Tej . He kept his hand on Anika for a second secretly blessing her and walked away from the house .
He has seen the glimpse of shivaay and himself in her . The same urge to protect family but at the same time with no arrogance and no pride.
His experience says she is the girl with a lack of self confidence and a horrible past and he knew this lack of self confidence can destroy her just like it destroyed Tej.

He gulped his saliva and tear rolled from his eyes . Standing infront of the hills he looked at the sky and prayed for the girls happiness . He doesn't want to see a new tej. His secrets and past is burried inside his heart whose access he never gave to anyone and will never give it to anyone.

_____________________________________

Trivedi house

Here, at the home, everybody was shocked with the way Tej spoke to anika .  Oberoi family thought they were dreaming including shivaay and Ranveer who has listened the talk of Tej . They both knew the arrogance of Tej . First time they saw a different tej who didn't show arrogance or any attitude . Most shockingly he agreed for this marriage as he was the first one who was against this marriage and here he left giving blessings to anika .

Dadi first came out of shock and move towards anika " puttar now everyone  agree on the decision of priyanka and Ranveer marriage , I wouldn't like to delay this matter more. Tommorow we will call our family pandit  in Oberoi mansion for fixing the marriage date" . It would be good if you and your family comes to the mansion for finalizing the date ".

Anika nodded in acknowledgement and said " dadi ji I will be their with rohit and Ranveer. "

_____________________________________

Next morning

Dadi has called anika at eleven in Oberoi mansion . Anika decided to take half day leave from the office to be present their .

Anika entered the mansion with Chanda and Ranveer . As some emergency came in the hospital so rohit went to hospital and couldn't come . So instead of rohit Chanda has come to accompany Ranveer and anika .

Precap - anika got a panik  attack