Fully Mated

Violet POV
I wake up groaning what the fuck happened last night. All I remember is the first part of the party. I look around and I notice I'm naked in bed with Lucifer. That's when I start to remember we fully mated last night. All I remember is that and the first part of the party. Holy moly I'm not ready to be fully mated to him! I scurry out of bed and into the bathroom fast. I shower and put on a black crop top with a black skirt and some shades because I have a terrible hangover. I tip toe out the room and run out of the house and to Jacobs house. I walk in and walk into Jacobs room and I see Aria sitting up looking sick. She runs the the bathroom and closes the door behind her. After a 30 minutes she comes out all dressed and ready and she grabs my arm. She pulls me out the house and we walk through the woods. "I think I'm pregnant" Aria says and I gasp opening and closing my mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh that's great news I'm gonna be an auntie oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" I squeal excitedly and she looks relieved but nervous. "What's wrong?" I ask her calming myself down. "What is Jacob doesn't want this? What if I'm not a good mom? What if something goes wrong with him or her?" Aria says crying damn pregnancy hormones. I hug her and she sniffles. "Jacobs gonna love this baby like no other! Your gonna be a great mom Aria you caring loving and always know what to do don't worry everything is gonna be fine" I say and she nods. "You smell different like...oh baby Jesus you and Lucifer fully mated" she says and I nod. "I don't think I'm ready for this it was a drunken night and now I can feel what he feels my thoughts and feelings aren't even mine anymore!" I say frustration seeping in. "Aww come here baby" Aria says holding her arms opening for me and I walk into them. "It's okay he's your mate this was meant to be now let's go the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test" Aria says and I raise and eyebrow at her. "Aria look down" I say and she looks at me curiously and looks down. "That's new" she says rubbing her small baby bump. "How am I gonna tell him?" Aria says and I smirk. "Here's what were gonna do" I say telling her the plan and she smiles and nods. We walk to the pack house and I grab a marker and get some pack kids to help. I get a pack member to record this while I draw a pending sign on her belly and the kids dip their little hands in paint and stamp them on her belly and arms. "Okay we're ready let's go" I say and Aria nods. We walk back to the house and see a pissed off Jacob I forgot males are more overprotective when there wolfs sense their mates are pregnant. "Where'd you go?" He says about to hug Aria but is push him back. "I have something to show you" Aria says and I take out my phone and start recording. She lifts up her shirt and Jacobs jaw drops. "Are you really....?" He asks and Aria nods with a nervous smile. He runs to her and picks her up spinning her around. "I love you so much and I love you too" Jacob says kissing Aria all over her face then kissing her stomach. I cut the camera off and wipe the tears from my eyes. "I'm planning everything from your baby shower to your wedding" I say sternly and Aria nods. I leave the house after I say congratulations to my brother and Aria. I feel Lucifer's stress in our bond he probably doesn't even know I can feel it. I follow his delicious scent through the woods and I see a huge black wolf and I already know it's Lucifer. His head snaps towards me and he bolts at me knocking me to the ground and licking my face. "Hey" I say rubbing his fur. 'Where'd you run off to?' He mindlinks me and I shrug. "Well I went to Jacobs house and me and Aria talked she's pregnant with my nephew I know it's gonna be a boy" I say and he nuzzles his wolf head I the crock of my neck. 'That's amazing I'll have to congratulate them' he says and I nod. "I took a video of everything I'm so gonna play this at there wedding" I say taking out my phone and showing him the videos. 'That's why you have paint on your face' he says chuckling a little in the mindlink and I nod. "Are you gonna shift back wolf boy" I say and he growls at me. His bones crack and pop and he's naked in human form. "Nothing about me says boy" he says and my face reddened when I think about last night. "Put on some clothes" I say looking away from him and he chuckles. He walks behind a tree and comes back with shorts on. He pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead. "I missed you this morning" he says licking my mark and bite my lip...hard. "I missed waking up to your scent" he says trailing his nose against my neck. "I missed waking up to you in my arms" he says squeezing me and pecking my lips softly but I want more hell I need more. "I missed your futile attempts of getting out my arms" he says squeezing my ass and I moan softly. I know exactly what he wants and the crazy thing is I want it too. I put my arms around his neck and bring his head down and lean in. I give him a kiss on the corner of his mouth until I get to his ear and I bite it playfully. "I want you to make me yours" I say and he growls and lifts me off the ground bridal style. "Your wish is my command my lovely Luna" he says bolting out the woods and straight to our house. Oh boy what did I just get myself into!

Thanks for 1,000 read!!! I honestly didn't think this story would make it this far. I was gonna quit because things were getting hard but with your support it made me keep trying and now I have 1,000 reads thanks so much for making that possible!

This wasn't my original speech...the first one was mostly to my haters. Tell me if you want  to know what it said.