watching a flower

i wake up with my heart pounding in a bush outside her house
"wha- what?! oh, i must've fallen asleep when watching my love again." i say as i sat up in the bush.
"well, i better get going before she sees me. besides, i must to prance my way to school before Sid gets there." i exclaim as i stand up, blowing a kiss to my love as i frolic away.

time skip to school. ~~~~~~~

at school we all see sid arrive. here he comes, singing that silly song like always. i anxiously wait to show off my moves to my friends.. sigh, especially may. when it is my turn i nail it like i always do. next, is may's turn. she never fails to put a smile on my face.
"may i show you how i groove?" she says, grooving. oh my god, those moves always make my heart shake. why can't i groove my way to her heart? i let out an audible sigh. oh dear! my friends all looi me.
"uhm.. hey, Gerald. you good, dude?"asked sid, with concern in his voice.
"o-oh yeah! i was... i was just thinking about my lunch. my mommy brought mcnuggets.." i say quickly.
"uh- isn't she a flamingo?" asked gabriella, twirling
"hey! that's a sensitive subject!! just keep it to yourself loser..." i say angrily. they all stare at me, may too. i made a fool of myself in front of my love! oh me o my! i shrug it off.
"HA HA!! let's learn now! about science!" i say nervously
"leeeets go!" said may quietly. i blush. oh my, just her voice makes me want to swoon.

time skip to lunch~~~~~~~

we all sit down at the small lunch table. i'm next to freaking sid and Gabriella. (she's first on my hit list, but we'll get to that later ;). i look up from my mcshake. i meet may's beautiful eyes and my face turns even pinker than my flamingo color from before. i'm.. i'm gonna do it. tomorrow i'm gonna confess to my love, may. not stupid Gabriella.

time skip to night time~~~~~~~~

it's currently 7:30 pm, may's bedtime. i go to bed at 6:00 but currently i've been sneaking out to watch my beloved, may. i watch her as she eats her milk and cookies. mmm, i love watching her chomp milk. i see as she puts on her slippers and gets tucked into bed. i wish i was the one to tuck her in at night and kiss her on the cheek. i think about how i'm gonna confess.. force? no.. too much for a first confession. maybe a note! and then... then... some hugs and words. that'll get her!