anarchy

i wake up and my bloodlust is growing stronger by the minute. gabriella... it is time for you to go. i get out of bed and change out of my jammies because i need to look professional. i wear my Tuesday outfit but wear my undies labeled friday because i'm a rebel today. i grab my things and head out. it is time. the bloodbath is just beginning. i walk out into the middle of the street with my "father's" toolbox in hand.
"slaves... it's time" i say, excited for the anarchy that is to come.
"yes master" they all say, reluctantly.
and as the chaos ensues, i whisper to myself, "got a bae.... or nah." i watch excitingly as i see the hammer go up to pathetic gabriella, slamming its self into her skull, blood dripping everywhere. i did it. one down. millions to go.

time skip to after the occasion~~~~~~

it's done. everyone's gone. my friends, my family, they're dead. and i don't regret it. now it is just me, and my love. May. i slowly walk over to her house, the tools returning home. i must confess again. she must know that she has no choice. she is mine. she could've said yes and we could've been happy. but she thinks i'm the childish one. well, it doesn't matter. she's going to be alllll mine soon. i approach her dwelling. the blood everywhere bring a smile to my face. just like her voice makes me swoon. i head inside, rushing to the basement. i see her, staring at her striped socks.
"Gerald! you're the one responsible for all this, aren't you?!" she shouted quietly.
"yes, but i did it for us, my love. i did it for you."
"i didn't ask for this, gerald!"
"well now you have no choice but to be with me."
"actually....there is another option..."
"what?"
she grabs the screwdriver and stabs herself in the chest. she utters her last words, "may i sh-show you how i g-groove?" i scream "no!!!" but it's too late. she's gone. there's nothing left. i look around and realize what i have done and weep. i managed to get out the words "g-got a b-bae or n-nah".

the screen fades to black
the pbs kids logo plays
arthur is on next