[7]

Night was the worst. The dreams of that time replayed themselves in her sleep. Unwanted memories from the back of her mind taking form once again.

"Get the fuck up" (Y/n) shook from fear. The bruises on her knees were beginning to ache. The three girls before her would not show mercy, already having gripped her by the hair and thrown her against the cold wet floor of the locker room. "Hanging out with those problem students, heh, you fit right in." (Y/n) tried her best to hold back her tears, but it was no use. She wished for Ann, anyone, to come and save her now. Akira...

"Hmm?" One of the girls bent down to take a closer look, making (Y/n) flinch back from fear. "Hey, that's pretty cute. Your boyfriend get that for ya'?" Thats when she got hold of the necklace around her neck, and forcefully pulled it against her skin. (Y/n) screamed from the pain, and finally the chain snapped off. "It's mine now." The girl gave her a large smirk, stuffing the necklace in her pocket. "Sorry, new girl. But it was fun picking on you." The three of them left the locker room, their laughter slowly fading with them.

(Y/n) woke up with a gasp, noticing her hand touching her chest where the necklace would have been. This made her eyes swell up with tears once again, sitting up to take deep breathes to calm herself.

The incident had not happened too long ago, but she was thankful that she had Akira and his friends to comfort her. She still feels guilty about letting them take the necklace, but Akira has continued to reassure her that it wasn't her fault. For some reason, the memory continues to haunt her.

Dear (Y/n),
I hope you get good sleep tonight. Morgana keeps waking up at random times in the night, waking me up with him. How do you do it?

Sincerely, Akira