[16]

You didn't want to face it. But you had no choice now, although you planned beforehand, procrastination go the best of you.

You stared down at the vase on your floor trying to keep all the roses together from falling out on top of each other. You never thought you'd have to face this kind of problem, but here you were, on your floor, maybe crying a bit, because Akira has sent one too many roses.

You sighed out, grabbing hold of the new rose that was given to you today, wondering hat to do. I could go looking for a new vase, but I wonder if there's another one around the house... You scratched your cheek in wonder, not wanting to spend money if there's was a possibility you had a place to put the roses.

For now, you decided to place the roses on top of your desk, sure you might really have to buy a new one later. Then you flopped onto your bed, holding up the recent letter and smiling to yourself. Tomorrow is my birthday ....!!

You couldn't help yourself from feeling excited. Of course you were excited, you were gonna spend your 18th birthday with all your favorite people. They were liked family to you, it was something to remember.

Dear (Y/n),
Tomorrow is the day. I hope your excited, because I am.

P.s. Morgana is being too hyper

Sincerely, Akira