Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Michael's POV

When Gwen shifted into her wolf form and attacked the other girl, I felt proud. Her wolf was beautiful. Her wolf was a beautiful shade of grey. Her beautiful eyes full of rage and hate, it was alluring. I was in a daze. My wolf was pissed though. How dare she say those things? Who does she think she is? I don't know who exactly what has happened in the past here, but I do know that what she said was cold.

To see Gwen in her killer mode brought out the animal instinct in me. I was full of lust. I was watching as a graceful Gwen went for her sensual kill but one of the pups blocked her. She kept trying to move around him but he followed her movements, blocking her.

"Stand down Gwen." The pup said, a wave of authority filled the air. Everyone slightly bowed their heads. This must be the Alpha kid. I watched as they had their small conversation. Jealousy filled me as she took the shirt he offered. She should only be wearing my clothes.

"Now that that's over with, Lynette go stand over there."

"Everyone run around the clearing." I commanded.

"For how long?" The Alpha kid asked me.

"Until I say stop," I replied to him. Everyone took off running except my mate's brother. He walked toward the forest.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked him.

"To check on my sister." He replied. I pointed toward the other pups running. He glared at me.

"I'll go check on her, and if I come back to see anyone walking and not running. We will have issues." I said, loud enough for all the pups in the area to hear me.

I followed the scent of my mate about half a mile into the forest. She was sitting at the bottom of a tree. The shirt from the Alpha kid didn't really leave a lot to the imagination. She was beautiful. The sun was hitting her just right, making her hair a lighter shade. She was whispering to herself, looking up at the sky. I accidentally stepped ona branch, cracking it. It quickly ruined the peaceful moment as she snapped just head around to see me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Her face automatically hardened and her eyes filled with fury. I guess that answered my question. I was confused because I couldn't tell if she was mad at me, or at the almost violent situation that just occurred. I quickly got my answer again.

"Why do you care?" She asked, anger filling her tone. I was slightly taken aback. Why wouldn't I care? I'm here, aren't I? "What? I don't think the person who rejected their mate cares! Asshole!"

"I care. I just-" I started but she cut me off.

"Save it. Don't you have some training to do?" She said angrily. I sighed and walked away. I turned to see her picking at the end of the t-shirt the Alpha to be gave her.

"Hey Gwen." I said, making her glare up at me. I stripped my shirt and threw it at her. "This might fit better that the one the pup gave you." She looked down at the shirt and back up to me. I gave her a slight smile and turned, walking back out to the clearing. I walked out to see the pups still running. Well, other that the Alpha pup. I walked over to him angrily.

"Now what in the hell do you think you're doing?" I growled at him. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'm taking a break." He said with a cocky little attitude.

"I left my pack and traveled hundreds of miles because your Alpha asked me to. So get your little wannabe badass alpha ass back to running, Pup." I said. His eyes hardened and a scowl graced his face.

"Don't call me that." He growled. I smirked, because I understood how angry that makes going wolves.

"Why? Does it make you angry little Alpha?" I teased, making him angrier. "Does it piss you off. Pup? Does it make you want to rip my throat out?" I taunted. He starts practically shaking in anger. He growled and shifted into his wolf form. I smirked as he launched himself at me. I stayed in my human form and caught him by the neck. I threw him till the ground. He whimpered as the air was knocked out of him. I heard the gaps from the teens around me.

"You are all dismissed. We will meet back here tomorrow at the same time." I said turning to face the others. My eyes went to Gwen. She looked sexy in my shirt. I just want to take her in my arms at devour her. Lust filled me as as she looked up at me through her lashes. She might hate me right now, but she knows neither one of us can deny the sexual tension right now in this moment. My shirt hugged her beautiful curves in the right way. It was sexy in so many ways.

"Gwen let's go." Her brother said, making our eyes break contact. She glared at me and walked to meet her brother and the Alpha pup's sister. The beta's daughter was also standing there. The girls started talking to themselves while walking away.

"That was so-" The female Alpha pup started.

"Hot." The female bets pup finished. "And he is so -"

"Sexy." The female Alpha pup finished. Gwen growled lowly. It came deep from her chest. I could clearly tell it was a jealously filled growl.

"I'm done with this conversation." She said and walked away from everyone. I watched her walk away and disappear into the forest.

When she was out of sight I looked around me. Her brother was glaring at me curiously. I turned away and slapped myself mentally. I need to focus on training her, not fucking her. I don't need a mate in my life right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me forever to write this chapter. Let me know what you think. Sorry its kinda short

Remember... COMMENT< VOTE< LIKE< SHARE< FOLLOW< ETC.

If you think no one cares.... Just know I do.