I Can..Feel You (pt.3)

- 1 Month Later -

It's already been one full month and Frisk as stayed in their for that whole time being. Undyne as tried to convince him, Alphys as tried to convince him, even Toriel and Asgore tried but..they got no luck. Frisk would just not answer to their statements or questions, even when Toriel asked if he wanted something to eat, Frisk still wouldn't reply. Undyne knew that he would take it hard but she didn't think that it would take that much of an effect on him.

-

Frisk simply lied curled in a ball on their bed, tears streaming down his face. Their room was so cold that they were shivering heavily from the temperature, but he didn't care, seeming as to how cold their soul feels. Not only that but his skin feels ice cold but their tears were warm enough to heat up their cheeks. Frisk tried so hard to get out but their soul told him not to, almost as if it was saying that he wasn't ready yet in a sense. Not only that but..their mind wasn't quite functioning properly. Not like a robot but more or less like something was missing from their mind..like something was missing from their soul..like something was missing from him completely. Their mind might be blank but there is one thing that stays on their mind..one person that stays on their mind everyday and all day..one person that they wished was still here and..with him to hold him close and to tell him that everything was going to be okay..but since that someone isn't here..that might not ever happen. Frisk only ever curled in a ball more just thinking about it. He didn't want to die but if he can't be with the one that he loves most..then this Life means nothing. In most instances in time he thinks that he can hear a voice around him. Either it's beside him, behind him, or around them..it always sounds very close..and warm. The voice itself is enough to warm them up inside..like it was a familiar feeling.

Frisk's room only got colder as time went on in seconds, their teeth starting to chatter, a puff of smoke coming from his mouth as they breath out. Not only that but..they could feel something trying to softly pry their arms open..like this something wanted to give him a hug but in return get a hug back. And they also felt the same feeling from behind..as this something tried to hug them from behind. But in these moments Frisk could feel his room getting warmer especially their body. A long puff of smoke left their mouth as they breathed out, his cold eyes staring through nothing.

Frisk continued to stare at nothing..as they could feel a warm hand be placed on their cheek and caress it softly. His eyes widened a little as he looked towards his cheek, not exactly able to say a word. The sensation on their cheek continued as his other cheek felt the same warm.. soft sensation. Frisk's eyes widened more as he could feel his room getting warmer by every passing second. His hands only ever twitched..wanting to put his hands on both of those soft hands. Then..Frisk felt room getting even more warmer..as he could feel this someone or something give a warm smile. Frisk's tears streamed down his face more..as he placed his hands on the hands on his cheeks without realizing it but as soon as he did the warm sensation was gone but soon came back..but hugged Frisk from behind. He simply stayed still in this moment..not really wanting to move but placed his hands on the ones that wrapped around his stomach.

This whole feeling that engulfed his body in warmth felt..satisfyingly familiar. Frisk smiled softly, not feeling himself doing so. He closed his eyes as he wanted to feel more of this feeling only saying a few words without knowing it..

"I Can..Feel You"

Frisk said without to much of a care but at the same time not noticing. This something went down to Frisk's ear and began to whisper.

"i told you..I would still be here to keep you in a warm embrace"

Frisk's eyes shot wide open as he began to cry again, wiping their tears away. Sans chuckled softly, giving Frisk a warm kiss on his head before his warmness of his embrace left Frisk's body but didn't leave his room. Frisk was smiling warmly with tears streaming down his face once more, continuing to try and wipe them away.

After a while or so..Frisk finally got up off his bed with a stretch, going and opening his door, leaving his room and going downstairs. Everyone who was downstairs were either praying eternally or pacing like Undyne. As for Frisk..he only had to say one word to get their attention.

"Hey"

In that instant Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and Asgore turned and/or looked at Frisk with wide, tear filled eyes, and pounced onto him, hugging Frisk tightly. Frisk gave a chuckle as he hugged them back or at least tried to, smiling more as they continued to hug him and didn't want to let go..for a month just to be funny.

"Don't worry about me Frisk. There are more things to worry about other than me, okay?"