everyone misses you

August 30,2023

Jisoo is sitting on the top of the mountain, staring at the sun, ready to sleep, shielded behind three slopping, blue mountains, each smaller but tougher than the one before, the trees were strong, black soldiers, standing in unmoving arrow.

Jisoo really loves watching the sun heading to another side of the world, where the other people on the side of the world, needs to wake up, to start their day. Wether it's bad or good day, they still need to open their eyes and pushed themselves out of their comfortable beds, under a thick blanket.

And for Jisoo, the sun means a lot for her and to her girl.

Lisa.

The sun reminds her of Lisa, her ball of sunshine.

Jisoo shut her eyes off, slowly, inhaling the fresh air coming from the trees, and when she finally opened her eyes, it's already dark, and the moon already smiling at her, and the dazzling light of the stars scattered in the dark sky, makes her smile, in somewhat better than yesterday.

"It's been five years now Lisa." She whispered, hoping that the younger girl would hear her. "I know that you're doing well now." A little sob escape from her heart-shaped lips.

She hates it, Lisa hates it.

Lisa doesn't want Jisoo to cry over her, but she can't help it. She misses her, so much.

"That's the last thing I want to see Jisoo unnie, I don't want you to cry, especially because of me."

She remembers how Lisa is such a cry baby, she'll cry over a sad movie, because she stepped on Leo's tail, because she can't find her another pair of socks, because Chaeyoung doesn't want to eat with her outside, because Jennie is mocking her for being a cry baby.

But she doesn't want me to cry over her. Jisoo thinks.

"You know what? Luca is now a daddy, he got Jennie pregnant." Jisoo stifle a laugh, knowing that Lisa would think it was Jennie the human. She knew Lisa from the back of her mind. She'll probably laughing at Jisoo's words now. "It's not Jennie the human, it's Jennie the cat."

Another sob escaped from her, the same time a tear escaped from her left eye. "He got twin, a boy and a girl, Chaeyoung adopt the girl and named it Lily."

Chaeyoung decided to adopt the female cat and adhered to Lisa's pet name. Lili, the one Jendeukie gave her. They adopted the female cat because she knows that Lisa would do the same,

"Jisoo unnie, I want another cat, but maybe this time, a female. I want a female cat!"

"She's so cute and fluffy like you Lis." and another sob came out, followed by another then another.

A strong wind that made the black soldier trees swayed, Jisoo quickly wiped her tears away and cleared her throat.

"Sorry, I shouldn't cry, I'm sorry."

Another blow of the wind hit Jisoo's skin, but not as strong as the previous one. Jisoo grinned widely, looking particularly to nothing, but the darkness above her. "You're still whipped to me Manoban, one sorry and you forgave me easily."

"Urgh! How unfair Jisoo unnie! You made a mistake but one sorry is enough for me to forgive you! Why is that?!"

"Because you love me."

"Yes, I love you so much, but it's still unfair."

Another minute of defeaning silence before Jisoo broke it again with a faint sob.