Brunette girls

"Beautiful."

"Oh well, thank you Lisa."

Lisa snap her head to her friend in mock surprised.

"You're beautiful Chaeng, I know. But I wasn't talking about you." Lisa tells her and shifted her gaze back to smaller girl,not too far away from them and yet not too near from their table where they were eating their lunch, or let's say. Wherein Chaeyoung eating her lunch, because, practically, Lisa didn't even touch her food.

And Chaeyoung knows that, she's just trying to tear Lisa's gaze at the brunette girl, with a heart-shaped lips, glowing skin and beautiful laugh that could lull you into a deep slumber.

According to Lisa.

"Urgh Lis! Stop staring at her, you may creep her out." Chaeyoung hisses, cupping Lisa's face and forcing the younger girl to look at her.

"She's so beautiful Chaeng and it hurts." Lisa said, like she was hypnotized by the brunette girl's beauty. She is indeed hypnotized.

Who wouldn't be?

Kim Jisoo, the girl crush campus. Adored by everyone, boys and girls are chasing her. A Goddess, (as Lisa says, which is true, because Kim Jisoo is indeed a goddess)

"You're more likely to be hurt if you don't stop that."

Just like that, Chaeyoung's word snap Lisa in her own world of full of Jisoo's face and the younger girl's love sick puppy eyes turned into a blank dark blunt expression when she saw Jimin, entering the caf with her cocky smile.

Jisoo's boyfuckingfriend. The man whose so damn lucky to be called Jisoo's boyfuckingboyfriend!

A frown registered on Lisa's face as she tear her deathly glares to the man walking towards the brunette girl with heart-shaped lips and– fuck!

She needs to stop describing Jisoo in that way. Love of my life– yeah. That's much better and shorter and convenience than those description.

she doesn't want to see what would happen next.

"Let's go, after all, it seems like you already lost your appetite."

Her best friend is right, because when Lisa lowered her gaze to her plate, the chicken is already torn into tiny pieces, she didn't noticed that while Lisa is stroking death glares to Jimin, she was poking the chicken with her fork, imagining that it was Jimin's body.

That's too much, but yeah. She's thinking about it.

Chaeyoung picked up her bag beside her, clung the strap on her shoulder before she forcefully pulled Lisa's hands out of the table, dragging the younger girl out of her trance, out of her miserably life, out of FUCK I'M SO IN LOVE TO JISOO BUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND life.

"C'mon Lisa, being dumb is enough, but acting like a crippled is too damn much!"

"I'm literally walking?" As a matter of fact, Lisa says. They are walking side by side, while Chaeyoung's arm tangled on Lisa's.

Chaeyoung side glance her best friend, tightening the grip as she saw Jennie, Jisoo's best friend. Standing across them with her boyfriend Kai.

"Walk faster Lis." The older girl whispered, lowering her head on their feet.

Lisa's brows quirked up in the sudden change of her friend's mood. Which is annoyed earlier, but now, she can barely hear her best friend's voice.

"What's up– oh." She trails off when she look in front of them. "Ok." She said as she dragged Chaeyoung and walk faster than their previous slow pace.