Chapter 1.

"Just turn left god damn it!" I yelled at my idiotic brother Drew. He finally turns left, and drives in to Starbucks making me sigh in relief. Devon glared at me and rolls his eyes, hitting his head against the window.

"Jesus you really love coffee," he said. I punch his arm silly making him laugh and me smile.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He shrugs his shoulders and I open the door to the car.

"Just iced coffee with no sugar," he said. I nodded my head, grabbing my purse in the process. I climb out of the car and headed towards the entrance of Starbucks, slinging the strap of the purse over my shoulder. Devon parks someplace and I walk in. I push the door, making a little bell ring. I breathe in and smell the delicious scent of brewed coffee.

I stand in line and wait. There was basically no one here, but me and someone in front of me. I suddenly stare at the guy in from of me. I see his he had brown hair and a tall lean body. He was wearing casual jeans, and a red long sleeves shirt to his elbows. He probably looked about my age of older. I put a hair behind my ear and look around. The Starbucks they had here looked much better than mine. I suddenly realize the boy wasn't standing by the cashier and was waiting for his coffee probably. I step forward.

"Hello dear, what would you like today?" Said a woman in front of me. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and she looked middle aged. I see some gray hairs in her hair line.

"I'll have a small ice coffee with no sugar, and a medium Mccafé," I said solemnly. The woman then left to go make the drinks and I just stood there. I look at the boy and he suddenly looks at me. He had chocolate brown eyes that sparkled in the light as I looked at them.

"Cool beats," He said breaking the awkward silence. I suddenly realize that I still have on my beats from listening to Adele. I look down at my pure white pearl beats I got from my mom. I put another loose hair behind my ear and smirked.

"Oh..um..thanks," I said. He had a British accent meaning he was from England or somewhere. Another awkward silence flys by and I suddenly realize he's pulling out his phone.

"Just a heads up, I adore One Republic," he said. I snickered and I see his pure white teeth from his smile. I give him the cord to my beats and he hooks it up to his phone. I was about to put the beats on my head when, "I'll do that." Then I realize he's putting the headphones over my head. I see him scroll through his music and finally tap on one. "Listen."

I hear Apologize playing and feel the words melt. I've never heard something from One Republic and this song was pure perfection. I see him smile and I realize I'm smiling back at him. I see him pause the music on his phone, and pull the cord out from it. I remove the beats from my head, and let the fall to my neck. I put my hair out from them and looked at the boy.

"That'll be $3.27," I suddenly hear the woman behind the counter. Then I realize, I was hear for coffee. I suddenly start digging through my purse trying to find a 10 dollar bill. I suddenly realize I left in the car. I don't want to run back out and get it. It'll be embarrassing.

"Here you go," I hear the man said. I look up and see him give the woman money and I kind of smile, putting a hair behind my ear.

"Thank you," I mumble. I see him smile at me, and I see perfect straight white teeth. I'm being a total dork right now.

"Nice meeting you," I hear the man say. Before I could say anything, I see him walk out, leaving me just standing there.