Chapter 9.

A few days later...

_______

I go over to Finn's house to see what he's up too. I softly knock on the door, and that's when I hear yelling behind the door and see the door is unlocked. I turn the knob and look to see Finn, and Jack start to fight each other.

"Guys!" I yelled at them. They didn't listen, they were pushing each other around. "Stop it now!" I put my purse down and look around for something to stop them. I suddenly look and see an air horn and grab it, pressing the button make a huge noise and they stop fighting and cover their ears in pain. "What the hell is going on?"

"Sara, how could you?!" Jack said looking at me with pleading eyes. I look at Finn confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked Jack. Finn itched the back of his neck nervous. "Finn! Why would you tell him?!"

"What was I suppose to do Sara? He was going to know anyway," Finn said. I put my head in my hands frustrated with Finn as Jack.

"I can't take this anymore Sara. You need to choose who you want to be with," Jack said and I remove my head from my hands and look at Finn and sighs heavily. "Me and Finn need to know Sara. Which one is it?"

I don't want to have to choose, because I like both of them. And I don't want to hurt one of them and just give it up. I suddenly walk over to Jack and past Finn, and hold his hand.

"Look Jack," I said, looking at his pleading eyes. "You are an amazing guy, and I really do like you...." I see the smile on Jack's face growing and I feel pain in my stomach. "But I know that someday in the future there will be another girl to love you.

"I'm sorry Jack...but I love Finn." I said. The smile faded away from Jack's face, and then I see forgiveness replace it.

"It's okay. But I have decided to move on as well," he said. He looked at me, and had a feeling in his eyes that meant he's still in love with me. He suddenly hugged me, and I felt him kiss my ear. "But I hope we can be friends." I close my eyes, hugging him back one last time. He suddenly pulls away, and I see him leave the room. I turn and look at Finn.

"Sara-" he said coming towards me, I put a hand on his chest to stop him from hugging me.

"I just need some time Finn," I said. A tear went down my cheek, and I grabbed my stuff, and left.