Chapter 13.

The planning for the wedding was a big deal for Gwen because, you know moms. They make a stupid big deal out of nothing. But we still love them. In a way.

"Mom," I said solemnly. I had my glasses on so I could see a little better. I only need them when I'm reading of anything, and I take them off putting them in the case. "I don't want this wedding to be a wedding wear everything has to be a big thing."

"But honey, the bigger it is, the better you'll remember it," she said and started scattering the papers, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why not we invite youtubers?" Finn suddenly said. I look at him confused, with my eyes wide. "Well not a lot, but I could invite ones I know."

"Why not?" I looked at Gwen still looking a little bit annoyed. "Gwen, at least I can meet other famous people." Gwen sighed and leaned back in her chair looking down and scrunching her lip. "Please!!!"

"Alright. I'll do it just for you," she said. I started clapping my hands and jumping up and down.
"Thank you thank you!" I said to her. I ran over to her, and have her a big hug. "Who will perform??"

"I can could probably get Ed Sheeran," Finn said. Ed has been my favorite artist ever since I listened to his first album.

"Oh my god really?!" I said having screaming.
"Yeah I can call him today and see what he says," Finn said. That's when I fangirl and jumped in his arms saying multiple thank you's. I pull away and straighten up and clear my throat.

"I mean...thanks Finn," I said. I suddenly look and see Drew walk in.
"God what the hell was that?! A dying goat?!" He said. I rolled my eyes at him. He's always that brother that's just really a jackass. And that's what he is. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're planning my wedding," I said holding up my ring and see Finn wrap his arm around me. Drew looked at the ring and I suddenly see him drop his glass of water on the floor.

"Holy...smokes," he said running over and looking at my ring. "That's a badass ring."

"Drew what the hell?" Gwen snapped. Glass was on the floors and thankfully no one was around to step on it.

Gwen got out a broom and dust pan and handed it over to Drew. "Your mess. Clean it up."

Drew groaned, bending down to dust the glass, and threw it in the trash.

_______

That evening, we got to meet Jack and his new girlfriend Ella. I know Jack was probably still a little mad at me, but I knew I made the right decision.

"So what were the news you were going to tell us?" Jack said wrapping an arm around Ella. I took off my glove with the ring on it, and see Finn lift up my hand.

"Were getting married!" Finn yelled and Ella screamed. She hugged Finn and me and looked so happy over it.

"Oh congratulations! So when is the wedding?" She suddenly asked, I looked at Finn and he looked confused as me.

"Some time. We still haven't gotten the dress yet. And we haven't gotten a lot of other thing a done," I said. Heck, we don't have anything done! Jack still hasn't called Ed, or some of his youtuber friends. I kind of gulped. Because the wedding might no time around.

"Well...maybe you can call your mum, and we can get the dress!" She suggested. That put a smile on my face, because I knew I needed the dress sometime. And I knew that we needed to do it sooner or later.

"That sounds like a great idea Ella!" I said happily. "I'll call my mum and tell her."

"Sounds great! I know a really beautiful store here and I think you'll love it!" She said smiling with perfect white teeth. "Well, I have a meeting to run, but once I get done I'll call you. See you later!"

"Bye!" We all said before leaving.