Chapter 4.2

His warning resembled a threat. Not because he felt irritated by your loud voice, but because he had figured out your intention.

The fact that you had stayed still, that you listened to him without protesting.

Yes, he was smart. And yes, he had found a stronger weakness.

One that could unlock your extreme vulnerability. And according to your current facial expression, he was now sure.

It was over for you. There was no way you could run away, not when you needed information about Jimin.

You inwardly cursed, feeling weak and small under his stare.

You feared this man. You feared the power he held, the control he owned, the damage he could cause, the dreadful conditions he could put you through.

You were feeling nothing but fear. Just like he wanted.

He then opened the door again, waiting for you to step outside first.

It felt as if your mouth had been sealed shut, no word left through your lips. No sound made it through your throat. Not a single protest in your movements.

You quietly walked out the door, your gaze sweeping the dirty ground. Living in the middle of a forest was a nice image until you experienced such imagination with your own stalker.

After hearing the door shutting behind you, he caught up to you but had a slightly faster speed.

He reached the car first, the one he had brought you to the forest with, and opened the door of the passneger's seat.

"Get in", he said and watched you comply quietly.

You took your seat, the familiar disturbing feeling creeping up from behind you as memories flashed in your head.

He slammed the door shut, allowing you to watch him walk over to the other side. You quickly glanced to the front before he entered the car.

Suddenly he turned towards you to which you flinched a little. When you dared to look at him, you saw him reaching for something in the back seats.

Next, he handed you over a black cap before he spoke.

"Put this on".

He was trying to cover your identity, not sure if that would even work.

After putting on the cap, you finally caught the courage to speak again.

"Will you at least tell me where we're going?".

Your voice was quiet but he heard you, loud and clear.

He twisted the car keys and started the engine, throwing you a quick stare as he replied.

"You'll see".

Wednesday, 11:54 am

The ride took about thirty awkward minutes. The town he had entered was a different one, not the one you lived in. Obviously.

The car was parked in a free parking lot, where many other cars had parked.

"Y/n", you heard him say your name for the first time.

"Remember what I told you", he said before exiting the car.

You felt anxious, tired and weak. Three different emotions that didn't go well together.

Assuming that you had to leave the vehicle, you raised yourself from the seat and opened the door. The fresh air felt welcoming for a brief moment.