chapter 6

"So I wanted to say that...I" I didn't know what to say. "Y/n are you ok..you know that you can tell me anything" omg. "*sighs* that's the problem I don't know how" I say fast. "Then show me" ( if it's real love better show me k I'll go lol 😂) he said like he knew what I was gonna say..or do. So I showed him. I kissed him. As I broke the kiss his eye were wide but then why did he kiss back. " soooo" I say embarrassed. "I just want to say that...I love you" I say to him. After I said it he smiled and then I felt his lip on mine. I smile in the kiss and then break it. "Soo what are we" I say to him as my smile fades away. "Well we DO have a kid together so.. Y/n Y/l/n will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend again" he said happily. "Of course I will" and with that he picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and I smiled and realized that Leilani was down stairs with corbyn she's probably being awkward ughh. "Oh no" I say "what what's wrong" Zach's says concerned. "I left Leilani down stairs with corbyn" I say. "Oh god" he knew that Leilani like corbyn but he also knew that corbyn like her. (Pretend that Christina doesn't know them lol) We walk down stairs in to the living room to see Leilani and corbyn KISSING WTH. "Ahhhh ok ok time to go" I say grabbing Leilani. "I will see you later" I tell Zach. "Yup see you later" he smiles then gives me a kiss on the cheek. "K bye guys" I says as me and Leilani walk out. "Soooo what happened " she says as we hop in the car. "I should be saying what happened to you and corbyn" I say wiggling my eyebrows. She blushes and says "nothing..NOW what happened..and what was with the kIsS oN tHe ChEeK" she said to me wiggling HER eyebrows. "Well..we are kinda together now" I say with a big smile. "OMG" she says and with that we start to drive to the house after we pick up Cameron.

TBC

💘😎 byeee