chapter 14

I have been writing my music for a few weeks and i am going to release them tonight at midnight. Most of them are about me and Cameron. But also some are about Zach, and one is about jack.

*TIME SKIP*

It was 5 minutes till im releasing the album. Its called 'Was It Even Real?'. and i hear a knock on the door. i walk over to the door and open it to see the Why don't we boys. It brought a smile to my face to see them up for my album. "what are you guys doing here" i asked with a smile on my face. "well, i came here to see my baby release her first album" Zach said coming in front of all the boys and giving me a hug. "and i also wanted to hear it before anyone else" he said smiling at me. "well, Herron you my friend are going to have to wait" i said with an even bigger smile. " well we better hurry and release them we have 2 minutes" Corbyn says pointing at the clock on the wall. i run to my laptop and click publish.

Done

I was so happy me and the boys ended up listening to the hole album the night while cameron sleeping. "sooo y/n, tell me who were the songs about" jonah asked me while wiggling his eyebrows. "well if you must know its about 4 people but im not leaking that info" i said with a smirk. I looked a Zach and he looked scared, while looking a jack. "WAIT HOW DID YOU DO A COLAB WITH CHARLIE PUTH" Daniel said

"I wrote the song and then Charlie signed up to sing the guy part" I said with a smile. "You could have asked me you know" Zach said looking sad. "I...well I have to get to bed, I have get Camron up early tomorrow for school" I said looking away from the awkward moment. "ok..well we should get going now". Jonah said also sounding he wanted to go to stop the awkwardness.  "ok, um i will see you tomorrow, I guess, do you want me to pick up Camron tomorrow" Zach said like he really wanted to be there for Camron. "yea, that would be great I have a lot of work to do, I will pick her up when I'm done with my work" I said with a smile. "ok, well we REALLY should get going" Jonah said like a dad. "ok, well I'll see you tomorrow, I love you." Zach said with a big smile on his face. "bye and....I love you to" they all started to walk out of my house, Zach stayed behind and turned around and looked at me and smiled. "what.." I said with a smirk. "i..im just proud of you I remember" he started and walked toward me. " when you wanted to become a huge star, performing on big stages, for millions of fans. and now your doing that. you are a star to me Y/N and i love you so much you don't even know, I was so heartbroken when we broke up. But now im so happy now that you and Camron is in my life now." he said to me like he actually meant it and I know he did. and right now all I know is that I love this boy with all my heart. "I love you too" I said hugging him.

"I'll see you tomorrow k" he said and with that he hugged me and left.

A/N

sorry it took me FOREVER to do another chapter but this one was a little bit longer then normal comment when I should publish now that I am on break......