chapter 7

It's been 1 month seance Zach asked me to be his girlfriend and it's been so amazing he spends time with Cameron a lot. And we spend time as a family. But what we are all confused about is Leilani and Corbyn, they flirt and other things😳. But..they aren't together which is weird but me and Zach want to get them together soooo we are gonna set this up. I grab my keys off of the counter and run out to my car and drive to the Why Don't We boys house. I knock on the door of the boys house and Jonah opens it. "Hey y/n what are you doing here" he said happy but confused. "Me and Zach are gonna set up Leilani and Corbyn" I say whispering so Corbyn doesn't hear me. "Ohhh" he said moving so I can come in. I walked into Zach's room and see him on his bed on his phone. "Hey you have any ideas to get the love birds together" I say quietly. "So what we are gonna do is invite all of the girlfriends over and you obviously invite Leilani and then I will say what if we play truth or dare and then when one of them say truth we ask them if they have a crush on someone and if they do they have to look at the person" he said fast but not fast that I can't understand him. "Ok let me call her and you tell the guys to invite there girls k?" "K" he said running out of his room.
Call:
Leilani💘: hey what's up
Me: hey soo do you want to hang out with me the boys and the girls
Leilani💘: sure I'll be over in a couple minutes
Me: ok byeee
Leilani💘: byeeee

END CALL

Time skip to when there all there
And time skip to the truth cause I'm lazzzyyy

"Ok corbyn truth or dare" I say hoping he would say truth so we can be do with this stupid game lol. "Truth" FINALLY. "Do you like someone" I say smiling. "Yea..ah I do" he said looking at Leilani. AHHH YES I didn't even have to do anything. "Ooooo" everyone said.

It was Zach's turn to dare Leilani. "Ok I dare you to look at the person that you like in the room" I smiled this was it I was about to get my bsfff a boyfriend. She looked at corbyn and smiled. "Oooo corbyn ask the girl to be your girlfriend dang" I said to him laughing. "Oh..ok Leilani will you be my girlfriend" he said blushing sooo hard. "Yess" she said and everyone cheered

TBC

Soo this was rushed cause SOMEONE (aka Leilani) wanted it soooo bad lol