1. The little ram

Loke was asleep while Aries was wide awake. She carcasses his hair, she couldn't help she loved him. And she couldn't stop loving him. The she notice his green guild mark then she started tracing it.

"It has a weird shape," she said. Then kissed it.

"Oh really, I think that the sign of the ram is weirder," Loke said. Aries gasped as he jumped on her. Then he kissed her and then said,"I love you."

She blushed so hard after what he said. Every time she would blush he thought it was cute. Looking at her was the most attractive sight he ever saw in his life. Then he laid himself on her chest.

"Mmmm, Aries you're so soft and comfortable," he said.

"Uhh... T-thank you, Leo," stuttered the little ram.

Leo kissed her neck then felled on her. Here we go again first he embarrasses, then she madly blushes, and now taking advantage of the ram. You see now this is stuff happens every morning for them.

"Leo...?" she asks,

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?"

"Aries,why do you ask?"

"I'm not really sure if you do? Or if you like to play with me?" Then she started to cry after her questions. Then Loke pulled her in a hug to make her stop crying.

"Aries you should now better yes I love to play with you, but I'm in love with you," he said trying to kiss her, but she rejected it.

"I'm sorry,"she said.

"I...I uhh.. I can't do this," she said.

"Aries, I told you my feelings now tell me yours please," he asked.

"Leo, I've been in love with you for so long and never knew that you felt the so please will you be my... Uhh well please be mine?" she asked.

He smirked and said," Oh Aries. I'm already yours." He leaned it closer and her kissed her neck and her mouth. Then they had another passionate embrace then.