2 Our "date"

During the Edolas Arc some are the watchers were wondering who was Loke on the date on. So I took this matter into my own hands.(;

Aries sat infront if a tree thinking about one certain lion. As she daydreaming about him she hadn't realized that somebody was behind.

"Boo, Aries," said Loke

"Ahhhhh, Wool Bomb," she said.

And now there was an unconscience lion covered in wool.

"Ahhhh, I'm so sorry!" She screamed.

Leo return back to his consciousness and looked at the crying ram.

"What's wrong, Aries?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, for hurting you, Leo," she admitted.

"It's okay, I deserved for scaring you like that," he said. He looked her face and blushed at the sight of her new outfit. She was wearing a white mini-skirt and fluffy wool bra shirt that only covering halfway of her body. His face was so red that Aries was starting to worry.

"L-Leo are...you okay?" she asked.

"Yes,I'm fine,"

'Damn why did she have to wear that outfit' he thought.

"Hey Aries do you want to go out to eat," he asked.

Her face lit up and said,"I would love too."

As they were eating and talking Leo was about summoned.

'Damn it, not now Lucy' he thought. When he saw Virgo passing by he called out to her.

"Virgo, tell Lucy that big brother is on a date and too busy to help," he whispered.

"Okay, big brother then I will get punishment," she asked

"Sure whatever you like." He said.

"Why didn't you go?" asked Aries.

"Well I just want to be with you," he said.

She blushed a bit of what he said and continue eating. An hour later Aries fell asleep while just admire her sleeping position. He leaned in closer to her face. And closer. And closer. And closer he kissed her on the mouth and laid there with her.

"Aries, you really got me under your spell," he said and slept beside her.