Seduce

Remember that fight with Aries and Kain. Yes I know that episode was funny. So let's see how Loke helped Aries.
"Well, little Aries wants my help?" Loke asked.
"Well yes, I want to be more help for Lucy," Aries said.
"Well, I thought there was a guy you like,but I guess helping Lady Lucy is more important," he said. Then Aries blushed at what he said.
"It's not like that, I'm sorry,but will you help me?" she asked. Loke looked at her like if she was sexiest thing in the world. So he pushed his sunglasses and said," Sure thing,Aries,".
"Thanks,Leo," she said.
"Okay, Aries men are just scumbags. Turn on the water works they will be putty in your hands," he said.
"So what I'm basically saying is that you need a to seduce your enemy if they are male,but if they're female you're on your own," he explained.
"Uh Leo... I don't know how to do that," she said. Then he realized that he was talking to Aries. She doesn't know how seduce men, but by her cute and shy personality.
"I forgot. Sorry Aries," he apologized. Then they both blushed.
"But I can tried," she said. He was surprised at what she said.
"Kay try me," he said
"Uh.. L-Leo will you come here for a sec?" asked Aries.
"Uh sure," he said while blushing.
"Will you hug me?" she asked. She blushed when hold her. They were holding each other for a while then she leaned in closer to his lips. Then closer and closer and CLOSER. Til she said,"Sorry, Wool Bomb."
"I'm sorry,Leo," she said. He couldn't say a thing he had wool in his mouth and unconscious. Then before she left she kissed his forehead. And blushed while running away.