The past with you

After another torment from Karen Aries went to home with bruises and a couple of scares. Luckily for her her wounds can heal in time, but they will in a slow time. They really did hurt, it even hurt if she try to walk.
She limped all the way to her room. She laid in her bed and she never knew how soft it was till now (the pain hurt so much it went to her head). She couldn't handled another beating. She can't take it anymore it was unbearable. She didn't know why Karen did it, but she did and she always thought she didn't have a single regret about it. A few of the scars disappeared, but her body still hurt.
Then Aries heard something. She didn't have enough stamina to move to see what it was, but was a bit scared. Who would come a woman's (even if you are a celestial spirit) home? She heard footsteps then she put the covers over her head. The footsteps gotten even closer, then she started to tremble a bit. They gotten even closer and closer and closer till they stop. Her door opened and closed. Soon a pause came in and there was silence. Aries trembled still and something was on her bed. She was so scared she started to cry a little. Then her covers started to lift up and turn herself. The thing came in to the covers and it's arms her. She stopped trembling again felt warmth.
She turn and saw Leo. She felt really relieved. She put her head on his chest and felt safe.
"Aries are you okay? Why are you crying?"he asked
"It's... It's nothing really,"she lied.
"Aries, it's obviously something,"he said. She was a bit scared to answer. She thought if she'd answer it will hurt his feelings.
"It's just... That when came into the house I thought it was something else and I was really scared.. I'm really sorry for worrying," she answered.
He sighed with relief and tighten his arms a little.
"Don't be sorry, I shouldn't scared you like that," he said. After that Aries realized that Leo wasn't wearing a shirt. She blushed immensely she tried to hide it, but Leo noticed.
"Aries, what's wrong,"He asked.
"You're... You're not....wearing a shirt," she stuttered a bit. Then he looked down and chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I forgot," he said,"it was to keep you warm."
She felt happy to be with Leo. She was still blushing like an idiot,but she was happy.
Thank you, she thought and feel asleep on him. Leo watched her sleep and kissed her head.
"I'm will find a way to help you stop hurting, I promise,"he said then he slowly fell asleep on her.