Dinner

Aries loved dinner with Leo. He will always feed her with utensils or his mouth. (Sexy right).
"Hey, Aries," Leo said.
"Tonight you're feeding me," he said.
"Huh" she asked. She shifted a bit.
"I thought you were feeding me?" she asked. She blushed a bit. He would always fed her. She never had the guts of doing it to him.
"Well, tonight is a change for us and I want eat," he said. She shivered a after he said eat like that.
"A-alright,'' she said. She grabbed the fork and started to move to his mouth.
"Mmmmmm," he said,"that was good." She blushed. She started feed hi. Rice till they were all gone, and then there was the steak. She knew that every time there was steak he would feed her with his mouth. She tried to forget that part until Leo said,"No, Aries with your mouth." He smirked at what he said while Aries blushed fiercely. She cut a piece then put it in her mouth. She scoot up to get near him. She leaned in to feed him. He mouth was a inch away from her mouth.
"That was great, more," he begged. She cut more pieces and gave it to him. Then with the last piece Leo grabbed her and put her on his lap. He ate the piece and started to make out with Aries. His hand was on her butt then squeezed a bit. He kissed her neck and she moaned. They were so passionate their make out turn it into a passionate embrace.
"Haa... That was amazing... Haahaaa...," he panted.
"Yeah,haa," she said.
"Come on let's go to bed," he said.
"Okay," she said. He carried his naked lover to bed then slept next to her the rest of the night.