alice and jughead SUPER DIRTY smut

alice had just found out that betty started dating jughead so she invited him over for dinner with her and betty.

jughead knocked on the door of the coopers residence and betty quickly opened the door and kissed jug on the cheek and led him inside the house.

"mom this is jug. jughead this is my mom," betty said smiling.

"nice to meet you ms. cooper," jughead said.

"you guys go sit down at the dinner table. the food is done i'm just gonna bring it out of the oven."

jughead and betty sat down at the table. jughead had a good view of the kitchen and saw alice bend over and take the food out of the oven.

jughead started getting hard in his jeans and tried to think of anything to get rid of it but he just couldn't.

alice brought the chicken out on the table and gave betty and jughead plates and they started eating their food.

"so jughead i knew your father and well he's quite the well... man if i do say so myself," alice said.

betty kicked her mom and gave her a deep stare.

all of a sudden betty's phone started ringing.

betty looked down at her phone.

"oh it's veronica. let me get this real quick," betty said.

betty entered the room again.

"i'm really sorry but i got to go. veronica just got kicked out of the pembrook and she needs me to come pick her up," betty said.

"yeah, of course go go hurry," alice said.

"i'll be back in about an hour. don't eat because when i get roni we can all eat together," betty said then hurried off to her car and sped off.

jughead and alice sat there awkwardly until alice spoke up.

"so did you de-flower my daughter," alice asked.

"what?! um... no betty and i haven't had sex or even anything remotely like that," jughead said.

"wow for f.p.'s son i would have thought you ducked her down already. man did that guy now how to make me scream," alice said.

jughead stares in disbelief.

"so your a virgin right," alice asked, "god those are the worst. i feel bad for betty because when you guys finally decide to do it your gonna have no idea how to you poor thing."

jughead got angry at this.

"i'm not a virgin," jughead said staring at her.

"so what you lied to me about fucking betty?" alice asked.

"i never lied about that. i didn't fuck betty. but i have fucked multiple other women before me and betty started dating," jughead said.

"i don't believe you jones," alice says.

"well believe it because my body count is 8 and all of those women were smoking hot and like 25 or older," jughead said, "so don't insult me because i know to dick someone down good unlike you with your dried up pussy."

"young man i have fucked so many hot men in my lifetime," alice said , "and there's no way that you aren't a virgin so quite the act and just say your virg."

jughead got right up in her face and grabbed her and kissed her.

he slammed alice on the table and flipped her dress up and moved her underwear out of the way and started eating her out .

"don't stop!" she yelled.

jughead licked and licked until she came all over.

then he grabbed her hand and led her to the couch and stuck his dick in her and started slamming in and out of her without warning.

"omg your so big," alice screamed.

"told you i wasn't a virgin," jughead said.

jughead slapped her ass and continued thrusting in and out.

jughead nutted on her ass and then they heard the garage open.

they quickly put back on their clothes and betty and roni walked in.

jughead and alice were sitting at the dining room table staring at the chicken.

"okay roni is here. let's eat," betty said as jughead looked over and winked at alice.