alice and hiram SLUTTY FANFIC

alice pounds on the door of the pembrooke yelling for hiram to open up.
hiram marches over to the door and slings it open.

"what do you want alice!"

"i know you fucked archie! he's mine!"

hiram grabs alice by the face and stares deeply into her eyes.

"i can do whatever i please with archie," hiram says, "he's mine to fuck."

alice grabs him by the throat and kisses him passionately and unbuckles his pants and unzips him dress pants.

alice slams him against the wall and continues to kiss him passionately. the only noise filling the room being the wet sticky noises created by the two sets of lips colliding violently against each other, tongues swirling around between the two in a never ending fight for dominance.

hiram chuckles, and the two of the slowly slide to the floor. alice realeass his package and admires it in its full glory, illuminated by the firelight.

"it's... beautiful..." she says tears filling her eyes.

she gulps in anticipation ass she lowers her head and immediately deepthraors his entire manhood. she gags a little but he slaps her and she shuts up. then she brings herself back up, licking a long hot stripe up the base of his member, starting from the testicles. she then flips him over and eats his ass. she feels the butthole hairs tickling her chin.

he cums after a few seconds and then grabs alice by the forearms, pulling her up. he puts his big cock in her vagina and then thrusts up and down violently. the two of them are completely silent and just making direct eye contact. alice cums with a tiny grunt and hiram soon follows.

without another word, alice gathers up her belongings and gets ready to leave. on her way out, she turns and says: "this isn't over, hiram. you may have won this battle, but i will win the war." on the way out, she runs into hermione who gives her a suggestive wink.