Beginning

The beat of the music, the sweat dripping down everyone's bodies. Hips swinging, arms in the air. These are the moments I live for, dancing away all my problems. Moving to this town three years ago was interesting but I was glad I kept up dancing, at the studio and also going out to parties in the woods. 

The woods are a place I've come to know and surprisingly come to love. Me a city boy who used to hate the thought of getting dirty or camping now spends quite a lot of time with my friends in it.

Well, that's because they live there, which is like it's own little town in itself. Speaking of friends, they're suppose to be here by now. I start looking around for them as I move away from the dance floor, Asher and Sierra are a brother and sister duo who I met when I first moved here three years ago. I also met Stacy Asher's girlfriend, she drove me tonight but I lost her about 30 minutes after getting something to drink.

"Ollie!" I hear my name being called over to my right. I look over and spot Sierra waving her arms at me, I smile as I make my way over to her. There are three other guys besides Asher with her and Stacy. 

They all turn around and I see the most handsome man ever. Holy hell, I can feel my eyes widen and my breathe hitch. He's tall, easily the tallest guy in the woods, I know as soon as I get close he will tower over me.

Which really doesn't say much since I'm not tall at all, only standing at about 5'7. The closer I get to them I can see him checking me out as I am him. He standing in a black baggy tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, black hat and surprise surprise black shoes. The all-black outfit only made his tattooed arms pop out more and his bright colored eyes.

His chiseled jawline made me want to just nip and lick it up to his eyes. Damn no dude has ever made me feel this way. I can see his tattoos more closely and he has way more than I originally thought. 

It's pretty fucking hot if you ask me. 

I don't have any but man do I love tattoos. His hair is a mixture of brown and blonde, It's long enough on top to run your fingers through and a combover with the sides short. I just want to run my fingers through it, ugh. I'm quick to look over at Sierra before she realizes I've been googling this stranger next to her.

"Sierra!" I say pulling my curly-haired friend into a hug, "finally showing up eh?" Asher comes and claps my shoulder giving me some extravagant hand movements "we're only late because of our brother and his friends." I look over at the three other guys, I hold my hand out for a handshake.

"Hey, I'm Ollie it's a pleasure to meet you" one of the guys, he has long black hair smiles and takes my hand. "The names Will" "I'm Rollo," says the other guy who looks like he has some Asian in him, I'm waiting for the handsome stranger to introduce himself. 

He smiles "I'm Ryder," he says in this deep voice, I can feel my knees weaken a little. He goes to grab my hand and I swear I felt a shock run through me when he grabs it. He takes a sharp breath and doesn't let go of my hand.

It's like it's only the two of us in the universe. Everything around us disappears into the darkness of the woods. he whispers a word that confuses me but it seems like the group knows exactly what it means. "Ryder what did you just say?" asks Rollo who suddenly puts a hand on Ryder's shoulder forcing us to let go of each other. Asher and Sierra come over to stand next to me, I lean into Sierra confused as to what just happened.

"Mate.......he's my mate, the one I've been looking for," Ryder says not taking his eyes off me. "Ryder, are you sure?" Asher asks looking between the two of us. Ryder finally looks away from me to face his brother, "I'm very sure Asher." I look at everyone confused, "excuse me, what do you mean?" Ryder looks back at me, "it means you're my soulmate." And ladies and gentlemen, that would be the last thing I heard as I passed out.