Chapter Three

I had a tight grip on Mandy's hand as the three men approached us "really you dicks scared me "Mandy said as she let go of my hand to run and hug the two tall men on the side and looked at the man that was about mine and Mandy's height in the middle "Mandy who are they" I said in confusion" sorry Myah these are my brothers, that is Jamie and that one is tony . I have two other brothers at home named Iggy and joey then there's"Mandy got cut off by the middle brother "are you leaving the best for last?"the man in the middle asked "and that one in the middle is Mickey" she said "sis why you hanging out with that thing?" Jamie asked" Um excuse me this thing has a name you would've heard it if you would open your ears"I said just before I heard mickey let out a little chuckle and then when back to silence "anyways what you guys doing out at this time"Mickey said as he yawned"well I went to get a drink and saw Myah here chilling in the alibi and she's pissed off at her brother so I said she could stay at ours for the night then we can go shopping in the morning "Mandy said as we all started to walk towards there house "who's your brother? " mickey asked "lip Gallagher"I said as I quickly bent over next to Mandy in front of her brothers to put my knife in my boot as my shorts lifted up a bit to show my ass ." Eyes up here Mickey" I heard Mandy say as I stood up and carried on walking"lip Gallagher"I said"na no way your a Gallagher I mean you do kinda look like the ginger one what's his name"Mickey said trying to think "you mean Ian well that's because I'm his twin" I said as we approached the door"no twins look the same you don't look that much alike"Tony said looking at me confused as mickey slapped his own head with the palm of his hand" that's because we're fraternal twins that means we're not identical." We all walked in the house to see their dad on the floor passed out drunk so they all went to the fridge to get a beer. Mandy grabbed me one then we drank then then went to bed.

This morning Mandy woke me up and told me to go have a quick shower and threw a towel at me.I walked through Mickey's room he's actually kinda cute and he's like one year older than me. I closed the door took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. Just as in was about to get out of the shower the door opened "Mandy hurry up already "Mickey said clearly tired " um mickey is not Mandy"I said "oh sorry " he said embarrassed "could you please pass me my towel"I asked as I turned off the shower "Sure" he said as he passed it through the side of the shower curtains and I wrapped it around my body and hopped out of the shower "thanks "I said before I got back to Mandy's room and got changed into the clothes she gave me.

I had a black hoodie, a white top, light blue ripped jeans, my black handbag and a pair of white trainers and Mandy had a  long-sleeved belly top, some navy blue jeans, a pink handbag, and some white trainers

I had a black hoodie, a white top, light blue ripped jeans, my black handbag and a pair of white trainers and Mandy had a  long-sleeved belly top, some navy blue jeans, a pink handbag, and some white trainers. I realized that I left my pyjamas in the bathroom so I got up and went through Mickey's room to the bathroom and there Mickey was with a towel around his waist.  "Mickey moves so I can grab my clothes, "I said  "Fuck off I was just grabbing my shorts "he spat as he grabbed his shorts and left. I got back to Mandy's room with my clothes in my hand  "can we stop by mine so I can talk to my sister " I Questioned "sure "Mandy said as we got up and we walk out and there was all of Mandy's brothers with guns and knives across the table. "I'm not even gonna ask who your planning to rob or murder, " Mandy said "I'm not saying because she might snitch she looks like a snitch," Joey said  " I'm a Gallagher and Gallagher's don't snitch, " I say as me and Mandy start to leave.

 We got inside the house and I placed down my clothes as lip gave me the evil eyes, then I heard frank shout  " Where the fuck is Ian "he shouted holding his nose to stop it from pouring out blood. "what do you want frank and is that my shirt? "Ian questioned "yes it is oh and the guy at the bar asked me to this pass it on"Frank shouted as he tilted his head backwards and pinged it forward hitting Ian in the nose making blood burst out of it."WHAT THE FUCK FRANK"Fiona screamed, I looked up from Ian to see Frank smirking right in front of me "he's fine and what the fuck are you looking at Mia"Frank shouts loudly "My name is Myah and I'm looking at a piece of trash who will rot away alone in the world"I screamed in his face. I couldn't contain it, the anger bubbling up inside just busted out. I ran at Frank pushing him down once he was down I started shoving my fists towards his face making his lip bleed, eyes bruised and a broken nose. suddenly I felt arms grab me from under my arm and pick me up and restrained me with his hands and carried me to my room he set me down lightly on the bed, the figure turned out to be mickey.

Hope you guys liked this chapter I do have a lot on my plate,  and my brain just isn't working, but I will try to keep them interesting.