Part 6

It's been a few hours since the festival has officially ended. Right now, I'm helping Alice and Jay pack up our tent while Matty gets sorted with a car. I've told Matthew my address and out of complete coincidence, He only lives 20 or so minuets away.

When he told me that, I sort of celebrated inside because now I can really get to know Matthew instead of just a festival fling thing. whatever.

"Aye Tarnee stop daydreaming and help me pack this, i think i stuffed it." Alice scoffs at the end of the sentence making me laugh.

*A few hours later*

Matthew decided to drop me off last since Alice and Jay were annoying him in the car. You could basically hear them having sex through their mouths. Not pleasant. After 15 minuets, we arrived in front of my apartment. Its not too bad, it has one bedroom and a living room/kitchen area and a bathroom, its really all you need.

"Is this it?" Matty says, sounding a bit off.

"Yeah it is, you ok?"

"I'm just bummed over the fact that I don't get to hang with you everyday now. Of course we're gonna see each other and chill and all, but yano, yeah." He looks down with a sad expression on his face and just can't seem to help my self but place my hand on his soft cheek.

"Hey, don't be like that. I promise we will never drift apart if thats what you want, ok?"

A small smile creeps on Mattys face and nods like a 3 year old boy saying yes to a lollipop.

"I'll see you soon Matthew, byeeee" As i open the door, Matty catches my hand and stuns me with a peck on the back of it. I blush and giggle at the touch of his soft lips ticking my skin.

"Goodnight."

-------------------------

LOL really short and crappy chapter I'm SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 2000 YEARS I JUST CBF AHAHAHAHHA but yeah i wanted to jump to conclusions bc i wanna write some damn sexy time after this chapter VERY LONG WAIT FOR THIS OK YALL GONNA JIZz