Chapter 30: hospital

Annie's POV
I walk over to Kenzie and Asher. As I approach they both lean in I go to them but they continue. I could feel my eyes tearing as Kenzie yet again takes another person I love away from me. I turn on my heel and begin to run away as my tear form rivers down my checks. I run as fast as I possibly can. I run out to the roof top. I fall to my knees and cry silently. I hear the door open. I keep my head down and dry my tears. I stand up and walk to the edge.
???- why are you up here alone?
A- it doesn't matter.
The person comes up to me and grabs my waist spinning me around to face them.
A- a-asher
As- what's wrong.
A- nothing
As- well you wouldn't be crying over nothing know
A- I saw you and Kenzie and it hurt me cause I am scared of losing you.
As- you won't lose me.
He puts his finger on my chin placing his thumb on my lower lip. Our eyes connect. He pulls me closer. It starts to rain and then he kisses me. The heat of his body keeping me warm. I wrap my arms around his neck. He lifts me up and puts me against the wall. Still looking at each other he says.
As- Annie I wan—
Then the door burst opens and Hayden's comes out crying. I look Asher and lower myself. I walk over to him.
A- hay what's wrong.
H- why do I keep going back to her Annie?
A- back to who?
H- KENZIE
A- what happened.
H- I caught her kissing another dude.
A- oh I'm sorry.
H- I'm such fool to think she liked me
A- let me tell you the truth. She was just using Hayden. She was playing with your heart and I know it's hard hear that the person you think you love and loves you back could do that but it's true. I'm sorry.
H- THATS NOT TRUE FUCK OFF ANNIE
A- I-I
I run out the door and Asher runs after me. I fall down the steps and hit my head knocking me out cold.
I wake up the next morning in the hospital. I start to panic. It was like dayjavu in the same room Connor took me from when I was kidnapped. The room i was in when I broke my ribs. The door slams the door open. I look up and see....