[NEW] Part 5 - Twists & Turns

It wasn't long before Henry heard pipes groaning unnaturally, Ink blasting out of some as the animator shielded his face.
He thought he could hear laughter, But ignored it, Running for his dear life even after his legs ached.

That's when he found a box, Conveniently labeled 'Miracle Station'. He'd seen the concepts at some point, Right? Nonetheless, He swung open the door and rushed inside, Gasping for breath.
The sound of footsteps made him go dead silent.
"Henry, C'mon, Pal! I just wanna talk!"
He couldn't believe that this was the same little demon from years ago, Watching the twisted monster walk past the station.
"I don't wanna hurt ya, Henry, But if ya keep running I might have to let you n' Joey have your nice little reunion!"
It was followed by a small distorted chuckle as the demon left his sight, Fading into the distance with an "Oh, Who am I kiddin', Joey's deep in hell, You'd probably be jumpin' with angels."

The footsteps faded out, And he waited a moment longer before quietly stepping out, Looking around cautiously before walking on as to not make too much noise.

That's when he heard it.
A crack underneath him.
Henry looked down. "What the-"
The floor started to cave under him, And he let out a cry of surprise, Trying to escape the falling floor space but stumbling over one of the planks, And falling.

Though he could've sworn he saw the demon reaching out for him.