17| Forgive Me

This chapter is dedicated to one of my Wattpad fans wastedsoull1

Previously on TDR...

I slowly walked up to her and caressed her face making her come back to me. She leaned into my touch and closed her eyes. "I'm Bella...Bella Melrose." She said making me drop my hand.

My angel.

Ace POV

I stood in front of the girl who claimed to be my angel. The girl who was in my dreams and in my nightmares since I was a kid. The girl who shut me out and kept me in the dark, away from her secrets.

How can I be so fucken stupid to not notice the resemblance of my angel and her, Dawn De la Luca. Both the same person.

This whole fucken time she hid her identity from me. How was I so fucken blind to not notice things before...

"tsk tsk that's no way to treat a lady brother. And don't worry, Dawn and I are just friends." He said reaching out for her hand. I pulled her hand back before he got the chance to kiss it.

He shook his head and chuckled, "I'll see you around Tesoro." Dylan said handing my princess her keys and stopped next to me. "Don't let her go and whatever you do don't give up on her either. She's a tough one but you'll see she's worth fighting for."

He knew... my brother knew! Dylan has already known who she was this whole fucken time. For how long?

"I'll be right back. My fa-godfather came to drop off some things for me."

That night it wasn't her godfather but her father, Xavier James Melrose.

That feeling of being overprotective towards her and making sure she was safe in my arms wasn't because I felt attracted to her or because she's Kyle's cousin but because she was my angel all along. My angle who I felt the need to make sure was safe and okay.

Even though I felt this way toward her I still couldn't help but feel angry, betrayed, and played by her.

Her constant lies and leaving me out to find out the unexpected from her. The way she confided and went to my brother first about the things I didn't know about her.
And the way that she still continued with her lies and keeping me in the dark right after I found her again.

"Say something." She said softly making me look at her with a cold expression.

"Believe me you don't want me to say anything." I spat turning my back on her.

My anger was getting the best of me and I know I would say something I would regret later on.

"Wes and Hayden hand over the money to the gentlemen and go home after this. I'll have people come clean this mess." I said ignoring the sorry look she was giving me.

There was a lot I wanted to say to her but right now wasn't the right time with Kyle and everyone else being in the same room.

"Alright. I'll keep you updated." Wes said walking away with Hayden and the Spaniard men.

"Ace," she said grabbing my arm and turning me around so that I'm facing her. "Ace let me explain why I didn't tell you," she said softly.