14| From the Beginning

Song above for this chapter!!
Make sure to comment and Vote!

**** ♥ ♥ ♥****

I wake up from the most wonderful sleep I have ever gotten since the shit that happened in my past. I turn around slowly so I'm facing a sleeping handsome Ace. How can someone look so fucking hot sleeping while I look like someone just hit me with a bus.

Just last Friday I was in New York never once did it come to mind that I would have Ace in my bed in less than three days. And never once did I think my life would completely turn upside down from having my mother here, my family moving in with me, and having Ace fucking Adams so fucking close to me.

I brought my hand to his face and slowly start tracing his jawline moving my fingertips over his soft and so fucking kissable lips. I move a strand of hair that has fallen on his forehead. Just how can someone look like this!

"What are you doing to me Ace?" I whispered so quietly while admiring his sleeping form.

Deciding to not wake him up, I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. After finishing getting clean up I walked out of my bathroom where Ace was still sleeping in bed.

I don't know how I let myself go when I'm with Ace. What I do know is that I can't stop whatever this is I'm feeling because feeling this way scares me.

Walking to my big walk in closet I chose to wear a black long sleeve shirt along with my black jeans, my Gucci belt and black boots. Taking one last glance in my big mirror I made my way to my vanity inside my gigantic closet. I applied little makeup and let my hair flow down my back in its natural curls. I grabbed my small black Gucci backpack and walked out my closet

Looking down on my wrist watch it was 7:34 am. I walked over to the nightstand beside my bed and grabbed my phone and keys.

Taking out a sticky note out of my drawer I wrote a little message for Ace;

'Morning Sleepyhead. Went out and don't know when I'll be back.  -Tú Princesa' (Your princess)

Taking one last look at Ace I walked out of my room.

Making my way down stair into the kitchen I found my mom with my Nina talking while eating breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine," my mom smiled while picking up her mug of coffee to her lips. She was dressed in a black silk thin strap shirt, blue jeans, white blazer and white Converse.

"Morning mom and Nina. You going somewhere mom?" I asked while grabbing my mom's unfinished quinoa breakfast bowl.

She looked down at her clothes "oh I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of your clothes, mamá Matilda gave it to me saying it was okay for me to use your clothes and I was hoping we can have a day together just the two of us?" She asked setting her cup down.

I looked over to my Nina who was smiling at us. "If you can't then we'll just go some other day." She added with a small smile but I could see her frowning.

"Uhm I guess we can spend a day together, besides I don't have anything to do today." I lied. Truth is I was hoping to go over to my father's to pay a little visit and train with Chris but I guess spending some time with my mother wouldn't hurt... right?

"Really!" She beamed turning to look over to my Nina clapping like she's a little girl finally getting watch she wanted.

"Okay cool lets go," I said finishing off my berry quinoa breakfast bowl. I turn to my Nina, "Can you give my family a tour around the house and go over the rules." Yup I had Rules which were nothing to big just to stay out of the rooms that are locked or rooms with out a label next to them.