LE GRAND GUIGNOL

Rose's Outfit

Rose's Outfit

~~~~~

Elijah had brought Klaus back to his room at the Abattoir, and laid him on his bed. As Elijah watched Klaus be in pain, he remembered New Orleans, 1919, the unification of New Orleans, and Elijah congratulating Klaus.

"This was all you."Elijah echoed his words from 1919 as he watched Klaus gasp in pain.

~~~~~

Small Time Skip

Elijah had learned from Marcel's Vampires that his pregnant Mate and the Mother of his Brother's child had disappeared. And if by taking Rose's car meant anything, they either left the Abattoir willingly or Celeste had made them leave with her. Elijah hoped that it was the latter, because otherwise, it enraged him. 

If Rose and Hayley left the Abattoir willingly, they knew about the dangers outside the Abattoir gates and completely disregarded them. Rose and Hayley knew that it clearly wasn't safe, as long as they were pregnant, outside the Abattoir gates and yet they still might have left. 

He wasn't sure about what he was going to do to Hayley but he knew that Rose going to be in so much trouble if he found out that they left willingly. Calling Cami, he told her to come to the Abattoir quickly.

"Camille."Elijah said as soon as he saw Cami walk into the Abattoir."Please."Cami hurried over to Elijah, looking at him questionably.

"Why did you call me?"Cami asked as soon as she came to a stop in front of Elijah."Have you found a way to help my Uncle?"Cami added, not giving Elijah time to answer her.

"I can try, but first, I need your help."Elijah answered.

"I don't have time for games, Elijah."Cami exclaimed."The Hex on him is getting worse by the day."

"My Brother has a Mystical torture device buried in his chest, and the Mother of his child is inexplicably missing along with the Mother of my child."Elijah snapped."So, I can assure you, I have no time to play any games, either."

"What do you need me to do?"Cami asked, her face blank. Elijah took her up to Klaus' room, telling her about Papa Tunde's Blade."The Dagger the Witch gave me is inside of him?"Cami asked, looking at Klaus while Elijah rolled his sleeves up.

"And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering."Elijah stated.

"Who stabbed him?"Cami asked, looking at Elijah and wondered who had the courage and strength to take on Klaus.

"I did,"Cami's eyes widened."and now I intend to remove it."Elijah came to Cami's side."You might want to take a step back."

Cami moved away from the bed."Why am I here?"Cami questioned Elijah.

"Because of all the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter."Elijah explained as he moved the bowl of water onto the bed and grabbed a scalp and cut open Klaus' chest.