torn in two

Shisui stared at the TV in shock, there it was on the news and breaking news. He couldn't believe it, he didn't want to.

Deadly crash causes fugaku and Mikoto uchiha to die, and leave there two sons injury

No way fugaku and Mikoto are dead, how are Itachi and sasuke? Where are they now?, So many unanswered questions.

Shisui had to find out how his cousins were, so he grabbed his phone. He started to call all the hospital in konoha, two days later he found out where they were.

So he decided to ditch school that day, I mean he was only sixteen one day will do nothing. He got to the hospital and went to the front desk.

" Uh, excuse could you tell me the rooms of itachi and Sasuke Uchiha? "

" Shisui? "

Shisui turn around and see obito and kakashi, he looks at them confused.

" Obito? Kakashi?, What are you guys doing here? "

" I'm assuming the same reason you're here, we're here to see itachi and Sasuke "

" Uh, yeah "

" Why not all three of us go together "

" Sure "

So they then got there room numbers and visitors pass, they decided to go see sasuke first. I mean he is only eight and itachi was thirteenth.

They knock on the door and hear sasuke to tell them to come in, they walk in and they see sasuke face light up.

" Obito!, Kakashi!, Shisui! I'm glad you came! "

He walks over to them and hug them, shisui hugged him back.

" Hey there how are you doing? "

" I'm fine the doctor only told me I broke a rib, but besides that I'm fine "

" That's good "

" Uh huh, I'm still sad mom and dad aren't here "

" I know buddy "

" Can I go see itachi?, I haven't seen him since I came "

" Uh I'm not sure, you have to ask you're doctor "

Just as they said that the door opens, tsunade walks in and sees them.

" Oh I didn't know we were expecting visitors "

" Uh yeah, are you sasuke's doctor? "

" Yes I'm both sasuke and itachi's doctor "

" Oh I see "

" Could I go see him? "

" Sure, but you're brother more injury then you. So no rough housing or things of that sort "

" Ok "

" I'll walk you guys down to his room, I actually came to get sasuke. Itachi been dying to see him '

" Ok "

All five of them continue walking to his room, tsunade knocks and walks in. There itachi sat on the bed hair down a little messy, and had bandages wrapped around his arms, and over his left eye and a bandage over his left cheek.

He looked really pale and drained, his onxy eyes look so sad and lifeless, and looked really frail.

" Itachi! "

Sasuke runs up to him and hug him, itachi flinches a little from the force he used to hug him.

" Sasuke what did I say "

" Sorry, itachi it's nice to see you "

Itachi opens his notebook and get's his pen, and starts to right something and when done shows it to sasuke.

You too sasuke, are you alright?

" Hm itachi why are you writing it down?, Why not tell me? "

" Huh?, What's going on? "

" Due to the trama he experience he went mute, at first we thought he hurt his voice box. But we did x-rays and it was perfectly fine, in some cases the trama effects the person badly, they go mute. I'm afraid he won't be able to speak again, it's a miracle if he does speak "

" What does that mean? "

Itachi starts to do some doodles on the paper, and turns it so they could see. Itachi drew a picture of a stick figure speaking, and another of another stick figure talking but an X over them.

He points at the one with the X on them and then to himself.

" So you can't talk anymore? "

Itachi nods his head, shisui feels bad for the poor boy. Exactly what did he experience to make him go like this?

" So are you two there legal guardians? "

" Huh I'm not, obito's working on it "

" I see, well sasuke ready to be checked out. But itachi will need to stay a bit longer, he was injured more than sasuke. He broke three ribs, and his left eye had a piece of glass inside it, but he'll be able to see still, but will suffer a little with his sight. His legs were injured badly but he'll be able to still move them, and he has a little head trama, besides that he'll be fine "

" I see, I'll let whoever going to take them from now on know "

" Alright "

Tsunade walks out and sasuke is talking with itachi, shisui looks at the two and can obviously see itachi not the same itachi.

" So you're going to adopt them? "

" We're going to be there Foster parents then adopt them "

" You're not doing it for the money, are you? "

" Of course not, I'm the closes thing they have to a family now "

" I see "

" Speaking of which, Mikoto and fugaku used to pay for you're expensives. What are you going to do now? "

" Well I'm sixteen, I'll go look for a job and pay my own bills "

" No you're not, I'm going to Foster you too. I can't just let you feed on you're own, and since you're sixteen they'll give you a choice, what do you say? "

" Well it has been a while since I last seen them, alright I'll do it '

" Great I'll ask for you too "

" Yeah "

" Let's just hope they'll listen "

" Of course they will, besides I'm not just about to let them get separated "

" Yeah "

Shisui looks over at the two brothers, sasuke was talking to itachi, and itachi looks at him with a small smile on his face.

' itachi..... what did you see?, Are you still the same itachi I know? "