A New Start

The next morning I was woken up by my brother shaking me lightly.
I groaned softly and smacked his hand away before opening my eyes slowly, sitting up without waking Tyler or the baby up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Madison needs to see you." He said.
I groaned and nodded before getting up quietly, following Jordan out of the tent.
"What does Madison need me for?" I asked.
"I don't know she just asked me to come get you." He said.
I nodded and walked to the medical tent with Jordan, running my fingers through my hair.
When I saw Madison she looked like she had been up all night but her eyes were sad.
"Josh.." She said softly and bit her lip sadly.
I sighed softly and walked over to her, looking at the woman on the bed who looked pale.
"Is she okay?" I asked and looked at Madison.
Maddy sighed sadly and shook her head.
"I..I couldn't save her. She hemorrhaged and I didn't have the proper stuff to stop it.." she said sadly.
"Shit..do we have anyone here that's nursing right now?" I asked.
Madison shook her head again.
"Only me.." She said and covered the woman's face with the sheet.
I groaned softly.
"Do you think you would be able to nurse mia and an extra baby..?" I asked.
Madison sighed and looked up at me.
"I can try..why do you seem so invested in this?" She asked me.
"Because..I took the baby in yesterday and Tyler immediately got attached to her. Could you imagine what he would do if I took her?" I asked.
Maddy hummed and nodded.
"Okay..yeah.." she said softly.
"Just bring her to me every four hours. I'll do it." She said. "But I need to tell you something." She said.
I raised my eyebrows and looked down at her.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Before she died..she said something." She said.
"What did she say?" I asked, my attention now completely on her.
"She said she was locked up in dema..when she saw you guys leaving with Tyler she followed you. Her name was Jenna Black. Apparently she knew Tyler. They were friends. She told me to tell Tyler to take care of her baby.." she said softly.
I sighed softly and nodded. "Okay..thank you for telling me Madison. I'll let Tyler know and I hope she will be at peace knowing her daughter is in great hands." I said and nodded before walking out of the tent. I looked over and saw Tyler walking over with the baby in his arms a small smile playing on his face when he saw me.
"She woke up. I think she's hungry so I guess it's time to give her back to her mommy now. Is she in there?" He asked.
I sighed softly.
"Ty baby slow down. I need to talk to you about something." I said.
Tyler frowned a bit and tilted his head.
"What is it?" He asked softly.
I bit my lip and looked down at the little girl in his arms.
"What's her name?" I asked him.
Tyler's eyebrows furrowed as I asked.
"Josh..that's not up to me..it's not my baby." He said sadly.
I shook my head.
"She is now.." I said softly. "The mother of the baby..she didn't survive. She died." I said softly.
Tyler teared up a bit and looked down at the little girl.
"Oh gosh..josh..she isn't gonna have a mommy.." He said sadly and held her close.
I nodded sadly and pulled him close. "But we will be the best dads we can for her." I said.
Tyler nodded and looked down at her before laughing softly.
"Josh..she was a birthday gift. She was born on June 18th my love. 6/18." He said and laughed softly.
I smiled softly and nodded.
"She's a special little girl. But there's more baby.." I said softly.
Tyler looked up at me.
"What else..?" He asked and rubbed the baby's head.
"Ty..the baby's mother is Jenna Black.." I said softly.
A look of realization flashed across Tyler's face and he teared up again.
"J-jenna?" He asked sadly.
I nodded and frowned sadly.
"Unfortunately..she told Maddy to tell you to take care of her baby girl." I said softly.
He took a deep breath and pulled the baby closer, nodding to himself more than anything.
"She's gonna grow up to be an amazing little girl. Her name is Rose Elizabeth Dun. Jenna's middle name was Elizabeth." He said softly. "She should have a part of her mother."
I nodded and kissed his head.
"Would you like to see her before we bury her?" I asked softly.
Tyler nodded and walked in the medical tent with rose in his arms.
He walked to the bed where Jenna's body was laying, covered in a sheet. He slowly pulled it back and gasped sadly.
"Oh jenna..I'm so sorry. I should've let you come with me when I left. I'm so sorry you had to go like this. I promise your baby girl will be okay. She's gonna be in good hands. I'll never let anything happen to her." He spoke sadly and let tears fall down his cheeks.
I gently placed my hand on his lower back and rubbed small circles into it as he spoke, trying to comfort him the best way that I could at the moment. 
I watched as he grabbed her cold lifeless hand and sniffed sadly.
"You helped me through so much in there..I'm so sorry this happened to you. This wasn't supposed to go this way. Your d-daughters name is Rose Elizabeth Dun. I wanted to keep a part of you close to her and I promise when she's growing up she will know exactly who you are. I'll never ever keep you a secret from her. I promise she's gonna grow up to be a beautiful strong woman Jenna. Joshua and I will make sure of it." He said.
I nodded and pulled him into a hug.
"We will baby boy. She won't be disappointed. It'll be hard in this environment but she will be okay." I said softly.
Tyler sniffer sadly and nodded before laying his head on my shoulder.
"She's going to be okay." He said softly and rubbed rose's head. "She's gonna be perfect."
I kissed his head gently and held him close.
"Of course she is my love. Especially with you here." I said.
Tyler sniffed and kissed her head.
"I love you little girl. We're your daddies now." He said in a soft voice.
He straightened up and covered Jenna back up with the sheet gently.
"She deserves a proper memorial service." He said softly.
"Then I'll make it happen." I said softly and rubbed his arm.
Tyler took a breath and nodded.
"When it's set up come get me I'm going to the tent." He said.
I nodded and watched him.
"I'll tell everyone in charge of that stuff." I told him.
Tyler nodded and leaned up kissing my cheek before walking out of the medical tent with the baby in his arms.

Like I said in the last chapter this wasn't really planned but I just went with it. Me killing Jenna off isn't any form of hate toward her I actually really love Jenna. The line up is just going how it comes to me as I write. I just simply let my thoughts flow when I'm writing this stuff and this was just the thing that came to mind as I wrote.
Remember to vote and comment I love seeing your replies to this stuff.