chapter twenty

[stood up]

"yeah, and basically just wanted to know who he is, all i know is that your my dad's brother, and i actually get to call you tio (uncle) " i said to my uncle. he understood my english he couldn't quite talk in english that well.

"no lo sé, pero salió de la cárcel. (i don't know, but he got out of jail)" i looked at him shook.

"ja-jail?"

"si tu madre no te dijo? (yes your mom didn't tell you?)" he asked.

"no, she's didn't tell me jack shit" i said, and rolled my eyes.

"he said, he's looking for you" he said, with the spanish accent.

"well, i'll meet him, to know more about him" i said, and looked at the chains he had. i grabbed one, and got off the desk.

"can i buy?" i showed it to him, and he nodded.

"tómalo, on the house (take it)" i smiled, and thanked him.

"bye tio" i yelled, and got into my car. i went back to the house, and i walk in to see mikey editing yesterday day's video.

"mike!" i yelled and he didn't hear me. i rolled my eyes walking away, and going to our room. he's been busy editing all day so i didn't wanna bother.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

is this aaliyah quinn?

this is she.

oh hi. it's your father.

"thanks for jinxing it tio!" i yelled, and screamed into my pillow. i texted back, and he said we'll meet up at a café.

i agreed, and sighed. i looked up at the ceiling, mikey walks in and sets his computer down. i look at him, and pat the spot next to me.

he layed next to me wrapping his arm around me. it was just silents. i then decided to talk to him about my dad.

"mike, my dad texted" i said, and he took his arm away from me, and he looked at me.

"wh-what?" i looked up at him.

"he said he wanted to meet at a café" i said.

"and you're gonna go?" he shouted, and stood up from the bed.

"w-well yeah" i said, and got up too. he looked at me, clutching his jaw.

"after everything he did, you're still gonna go see him?"

"so what!? he's my FATHER" i shouted. he looked at me as if he didn't know me.

"aaliyah, you just can't go out, and look for him. HE LEFT YOU" he yelled.

"HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME" i yelled back. we both got closer to each other.

"THEN WHAT? what the hell happened to him?" he asked.

"he got into jail, he wasn't in the right mind set" i said.