chapter thrity-seven

[wedding]

aaliyah manfs!

today is the big day. mike and i will be getting married today, and it's our one year anniversary but we are already so much committed to each other than we thought we were.

our kids are now so big. gavin and jordan also plan on having their wedding soon. mike and i decided to bring our kids along on our honeymoon. we didn't feel like doing anything special.

we planned on just going to the bahamas, and we wanted the kids to take along. we wanted to spend family time together.

"it's time" mama manfs said. since my dad was still gone, and i had blocked him. tyler felt as him he should've walked me down.

"man, i knew you were gonna stay with us forever." tyler whispered.

"i didn't plan on leaving." i smiled. he smiled along with me.

"i will be stealing louis, because he'll get all the girls, and i need girls." he said making me giggle.

"he got his looks from his dad so..." i said. it was time, and we began to walk down.

"thank you, bubba" i said, and he smiled. he went off, and it was time for me and mike to be committed forever.

"do you take micheal manfre to be your husband?"

"i do..." everyone awed.

"or do i?" i said, and everyone gasped.

"play too much." he whispered.

"i do" i smiled.

"do you take aaliyah quinn to be your wife?"

"i do." he said, and didn't make a joke like i did. i always planned on doing that at my wedding, he knew it was coming because i told him a long time ago, i'll joke around about it.

"you may kiss the bride." he said, and we kissed, and soon our babies were handed to us, as we were leaving to church, and getting into the bmw. what's a wedding without a bmw?

we headed to where we needed to headed, and it was the party. it was very beautiful and just like mike and i planned it.

we sat down, as we saw everyone having fun. it began to go dark, and our children had fallen alseep. mama manfs was watching them as mike and i danced like we were still bestfriends at a party.

then they played mike's song to me, and it had me in tears. i'm married to my bestfriend, and lover. i'm glad i went to seaside and bumped into him.

i wonder what would've happened if i never did? where would i be right now, if i never was there? i don't wanna think about it, i'm busy having a good time.

people started to go home, and we decided on a outfit change. mike and i still danced, and now we danced with our kids.

tyler took louis at times, and did get girls. i told mike all about it, and we laughed. layla was all up on her dad as we danced.

we ended up going home after it ended. we had a flight at the same time. it was around four when we got home, and the flight was at eight.

we had took a nap and mama manfs did us a huge favor by waking us up before our flight. we asked her to wake us up two hits before so we can shower.

flight✈️

"bye. i hope you guys have an amazing time as a family." mama manfs hugged us, and gave the kids kisses.

"man, are you sure i can't go?" tyler said, and mike and i nodded for the billionth time.

"i'm sorry tyler we'll take you for your birthday." he sighed, and then hugged us.

"i mean i guess i'll wait. just don't have too much fun, without me." he said, and we laughed.

"alright, i think it's time to head to the plane which is all the way over there." mikey pointed, and we all made sure we had everything, and they watched as we started to walk away.

"ready for one whole week with the kids?" mike asked, and i nodded. it's honestly what i dreamed about. having a family, and going to the bahamas.

"this is boutta be the best honeymoon i could've asked for." i smiled. he smiled back. we took some flight pictures with the babies, and made sure we had everything set, and we posted on our stories.

mike even vlogged about it. he still wants to continue his career.

jordan💘

omg, i forgot you'll be leaving today! gavin and i fell asleep with holden! we were gonna go and say goodbye but we slept in. i feel really bad, but i love you! i hope you guys have an amazing honeymoon. 🤍

jordannnn, it's okay! it's totally fine, you guys need sleep! thank you so much, for everything. and we plan on having a lot of fun, we'll be back before you guys know it. we'll miss you guys, see you guys soon! 💘

the plane then took off, and now we were on our way to the bahamas. i looked at the babies, and then mike. i hope i have this forever, i want this forever. always. i cant imagine life without them, i'm so happy i meet mike, and i'm glad we did what we did, and what we went through. i'm in love with this.

"aaliyah..." mike said, and i looked at him.

"i love you." he said, and i smiled, and kissed him.

"i love you too."

five years later ;)

i heard the doorbell, and the kids quickly shot there head up, as we were in the kitchen, and they were colouring.

"is that dad?" louis asked, and layla has a huge smile on her face. i nodded, and they ran to the door as i began to open it.

"dadda!" they shouted, mike had went out to work. he has a job now, and i appreciate it for him to do that.

his vlogging career didn't stop, he just stopped posting. he cares a lot for the locals, we all do. the kids now know about us. and how we were reckless, they just dint understand well.

"i miss my kiddos." he kissed their heads, and then hugged me.

"do you guys wanna go out, and hang with me and mommy's old friends?" i gave him a confused look.

"yes! yes! yes! i miss auntie jordan." layla said. i smiled, and looked down at them.

"will ademir be there?" louis said. he quickly gasped.

"uncle ademir." he said quickly.

"i think he prefers tio," i said, and he nodded, they also know some spanish because i taught them some.

"where are we going to eat?" i asked mike, and he smiled.

"applebee's." he said.

the memories.

chapter thirty-seven
🏠
published date: march 25, 2020
published time: 1:13 pm
unedited;
the end💘