Chapter 5

When should i make a lemon aa- like maybeeee chapterrr 10? Idkkkkkkk reeeee

I woke up cuddling shuichi. His hat was off so I noticed he had an ahoge.. wait, I don't remember him taking off his hat. Did he watch me fall asleep? Thats a little weird. Well, anyways, I decide to stay there until he woke up. I yawn and admire his features.

Then he starts to smirk. I gasp slightly. "Admiring me, are you?" He whispers. I could feel my face heat up. "N-No..! W-Why would I-I..!" I say, my voice covered in sleepiness. "Its around Twelve pm. You slept in a lot." I gasp. "T-Twelve..!" He nods and sat up. "Ive been awake since around.. mm.. 11:30."

"So you were watching me sleep, you perv..!" He only smirked. "I may be a perv, but you like it, because of the fact that you're a tsundere."
"E-Eh..! Im not a tsundere! Hmmph." He chuckled. "Yea, yea." I got up to put on clothes. "Hey it's Saturday. What do you wanna do today?" He asks. "Not go outside." I say plainly.
He smirked and got up, starting to take off my clothes. "There are lots of activities we can do inside~." I blush a lot.

"N-No..!" I say, knowing what he's referring to. "Whatt~? We cant play truth or dare~? Or watch Danganaronpa~?" He says, making me sound dirty minded. "What's going on in your head, baby~?" I whimper slightly at the nickname. He smirks. "Soo~ what do you want to do, my love~?" I avert my eyes. "W-Well.. m-maybe.. l-like you said, truth or d-dare..?"

He smirks. "You do know I will give you very fun dares~?" I blush and sigh. "I-I dont care.. I-I guess.." he smiled. "Okay I choose dare since you're first," he said calmly. "O-Okay, Um- I-I dare you to.. umm.. K-K-Ki-Kiss m-me.." I mumble, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Aww~ Okay, cutie~." He pinned me to the bed and kissed me. I blushed- when I lightly kissed back. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp, then he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

He explored my mouth for a minute, while I whimpered slightly. He broke the kiss. "Mm.. okay. There~." I nod slightly. "Okay, truth or dare, (y/n)." I avert my eyes as he un pins me, and i sat down on the bed. "I-I- d-dare.." he smirked. "Okay. I dare you to let me touch you."

I tilt my head. "Okay." I hold his hand and smile. He blushed slightly. "That's not what I meant, (Y/n)..." "Well, What do you mean?" I ask. I know what he was talking about, but I just wanted him to be flustered. Well, I tried. "I- you know what, I was kidding. This is what I was talking about." He smiled slightly, blushing.

I mentally gasped, he didnt know I was messing with him! "Okay. Truth or d-" He interrupts me. "Im always choosing dare, so you dont need to ask." I smile. "Okay. I dare you to.. mm.. cuddle me for the rest of the game." He nods. "Get up." I nod and stand up.

Careful- right here and below is like uh- teasing lemon, but no clothes are off uwuwuw.

He sat with his legs apart, sitting in the middle of the bed. I blushed slightly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I land in hid lap, facing him. My legs were around him. "A-Ah- U-Um.." He smirked and lightly grinded on me with this position. I let out light moans, blushing a lot.

"Aww, do you like that~?" He asks in that really hot voice again. "A-Ah~.. mmn.. m-mhm.. y-yea..." I moan out slightly. I was trying to be quiet. (Remember- you're wearing his big t-shirt and short shorts.)
He chuckled. That was really hot- aaa. "Are you turned on, my love~?" I blush a lot and avert my eyes.

"Awww~ you are~ you cutie~." He grinded a bit harder. Then I felt something.. and realized.. he was too.

Shit.

700 words ayyy. Ah- i truly do try xD. are you guys mad at me for leaving a cliffhanger? Well next chapter u guys will fucc soooooo yee. Get ready for that. Anyways, have a good day/night. See you kinky baby bois later. ()