Chapter 1

"Your father?" Harry choked, sitting up at once, and Mal gave him a guilty face, "He's the only family member I have left. By blood, of course." "But what's the point of finding your father? Aren't we enough? Am I not enough?" Harry gestured at the partying gang, then himself, with hurt splashed clearly all over his face, and Mal sighed.

"Harry, you and I are definitely the closest, but blood ties can't be defied! I still have to look for my father, no matter who he may be." Mal looked away from his dark eyes, and he saw the tears glazing her eyes.

"Then I will follow you. I will follow you no matter where you go. No matter if you said you wanted to travel to the far depths of Hell." Harry spoke confidently, and Mal gave an appreciative smile, before she sheepishly told him, "I think......my father is indeed in Hell, the underworld."

And Harry fainted in her arms.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Tsk tsk, still so weak. I suppose he's never gotten over his blood rush issues..." Uma poked Harry in the ribs, but he merely flopped around unconsciously by her pushing. "You don't say, even Mal is stronger than him, she carried all the way here by herself. " Evie laughed, and Uma nodded her head in agreement.

"He's waking up!" Mal poked Harry even harder, and finally the former pirate woke up. "You sure we have to go into the depths of Hell?" Harry winced, hoping she'd suddenly say no upon seeing him in such a state of fright, but Mal pinched him, "Either you come with me, or I'll go alone. No matter, it seems like I've got to go alone......"

"Fine, fine, I'm going." Harry grumbled, and Uma taunted him from the doorway, "Mal, it seems as though Pretty Face here doesn't want to go, so why not you just bring along your Core Four and I?"

"That's fine by me." Jay jumped down from the loft above, and Evie shuddered silently, before she nodded in agreement, "There's always safety in numbers." "I have a DNA detector, I could be of help!" Carlos piped up, and Mal smirked at Harry, "Well, it seems as though we don't need you anymore."

By this time, Harry was already turning shades of red, and he grumbled loudly, "FINE! I'm going!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇