Chapter 2

So, the crew of 6 set off on one of Ben's ship, and believe it or not, Mal was pretty much shocked when Carlos ended up whining more than Harry did, and Jay had faltered when she had pointed out they needed to travel by sea.

Evie, of course, had grown to be grumpy upon realising her hair would be very much blown out of order by the sea breeze, and Mal was the only one who actually liked the trip...considering how she could fly off the deck any moment to go soaring.

Strangely, as Uma steered the ship, there were no sightings of turbulence, which meant that they were probably going to have a smooth journey...right? But as they drew nearer to the Isle of the Lost, Carlos's DNA detector started beeping non stop, and Mal looked around, only to realise that there was only the Isle of the Lost.

Could it be that her father was actually a villain?!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Uma steered the ship closer to the Isle, but the detector only started beeping slower and softer, meaning that they were farther from the place her father was than before. Confusion was instantly portrayed over Uma's face, and she frowned. She most certainly did not like to be confused, especially not on the move.

"Uma? What is it?" The dragon girl approached from behind, and Uma's frown deepened, "I don't like this. The weather is far too good even when we are near the stormy Isle, and should we head towards where the detector is getting the thread from, I am sure that it is a trap. There are no islands within a 2 mile radius; it must be a hidden place."

"Can Harry steer? Then you and I can do a flyover and swim-over." Mal suggested, and Uma contemplated, looking at her first mate, before she nodded, "I believe I've taught him well enough to steer for a while...HARRY! COME OVER HERE!" Uma yelled, and the pirate jogged over.

"We've got a task for you."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇