Marlou with Marlon and Wendy

Tonight after Joyce's flight to Bicol, and after we message each other, kuya Marlon went to my house to talk. I was wondering kuya Marlon was so excited when he arrived here.

"Bro, according to my cousin Che, when should be back?" He asked.

"After a month..." I answered.

"Amazing! We can plan for your wedding!"

"What?! When?" I asked again.

"Che said you will be married after a month, if she came back here."

"Y-yeah... That's what she promise to me..."

"Why so sad, bro? Don't you–"

"I missed her already... Everytime we hang-out, every beat of my heart, symbolizes that I miss her," I said. "Kuya, could you plan this wedding for me?"

"Sure. I gotta call Wendy for help." He said then called ate Wendy.

After a couple of minutes, ate Wendy arrived and greet me. "Hello, I'm Wendy Anne Zamora-Iringan, nice to meet you! And you are?"

"Marlou..." I said with a nervous voice.

"This is my wife Wendy, and we are married for 2 months now." He said.

"Woah! Married!" I shouted.

"I am so glad to meet you..." She shyly said.

"Wen, my friend Marlou needs our help on how to plan for a wedding," kuya Marlon said.

"Wait a minute, Marlou, do you know my friend Cherryl?"

"Wait... Cherryl Joyce Mebato?" I asked.

"Yeah! My best friend! Have you seen her?" She asked.

"Yeah... But she's gone too far."

"Awww... A week ago, she told me that she will go to their new hometown, and she left you this," she said, brought a little gift for me.

"Yeah... I was sad that Joyce is gone tonight..." I said and starts to cry.

"Shhh... Ate Wendy is here for you, Marlou. We need to convince your Joyce to come back here as soon as possible." She said.

"I was thinking of a wedding is as good as what we're expecting for. We were married at a beach resort, right wifey?" Kuya Marlon said.

"Yeah, and it's fun! Since my family owns the beach resort, you can freely enjoy!" Ate Wen giggled.

"I wish I will be married with her so that she won't leave me..." I said.

"Sure, we will make a plan for your wedding. Let's pretend that it's just as same as ours." Kuya Marlon said.

After an hour of planning...

Cherryl Joyce Mebato sent you a message.

"Oh my! Somebody's messaging me!" Ate Wendy said.

"Who's that, ate Wen?" I asked.

"My best friend!" She said. "Let me text her."