Chapter 7

Aight bitches, read this please. I was gonna upload it earlier but I was lazy.

A little while later, we were both in our rooms. I was writing in the blog (not about anything to personal). I wasn't sure what Sherlock was doing, and I didn't want to check on him, because I wanted him to know I trusted him, but I knew I'd have to.

I made my way quietly to his room. I didn't hear anything at first, but then I noticed music. Not his beautiful violin, but not bad. It was probably from YouTube. I tapped on the door quietly. There was a moment's pause as the music switched off, then-

"Come in."

I walked in to see Sherlock sitting cross-legged on his bed. His laptop was open next to him, and he had taken his coat off. My eyes flicked to his arm, and I quickly looked away. The blinds on the windows were up, the sunlight streaming into his room and highlighting the things in it randomly. He looked at me expectantly, and I shut the door behind myself as I walked to him. I sat down on the side of the bed near him and asked, "What're you doing? I though I heard music. It was nice."

Sherlock smiled brightly. "Oh, I was listening to music and looking at your blog," he admitted. I felt a tinge of pink appear on my cheeks as I realized that my blog was, in fact, pulled up on his laptop. "I noticed you decided not to talk about the kiss."

I looked down, trying to hide the blush I knew was on my cheeks. "W-well," I stuttered. I cleared my throat and continued. "It's just that... Since I met you, I've been denying anything past a platonic relationship... And I know that if I did admit, everyone who reads the blog would most definitely freak out. They've suspected something since the start. Like Ms. Hudson."

Sherlock laughed lightly, inconspicuously placing his hand on mine. "Well, I guess they've been right since the start." He leaned towards me as I leaned to him, closing my eyes, and once again, our lips connected. I could feel the emotions flowing through the kiss, and I put my hand on the back of his head to steady the both of us. The kiss deepened, and his arms wrapped around me.

And then it was over.

We pulled apart, and I looked into those beautiful blue-green eyes of his. It was his turn to blush, the pink tinge showing up on his cheeks as we took our hands off of each other. As I moved my hand back to my side, I brushed his hand, and he took the opportunity to entwine his fingers with mine. We sat together for a minute.

"Th-thank you?" he muttered quietly. He didn't seem to know what to really say.

"I love you, Sherlock," I murmured, getting up. My hand left his and brushed up the side of his face before I left the room and went back to mine.