Chapter 1

"Oh god, don't do that!"

"Why not? I know you like it," he replied.

"Because I'm going to scream."

"I want you to scream."

"I don't want your driver to know what we're doing back here."

"I'm pretty sure he knows what is going on by now," he snickered before he buried his face back between your legs before you could protest. You did your best to stifle your moans, but your muffled whimpers weren't much better against the crackle of your bare ass squirming over the leather of the back seat.

He tormented you once again with the move you had just been talking about. Your breath caught in your throat and your fingers immediately reached to latch onto his hair – or perhaps your sanity.

You looked up at the partition separating your debauchery from the innocent hire on the other side of it. The thought of the stranger hearing you come had you caught somewhere between being aroused and embaras...

"Oh shit! Stop!" Despite Yoongi's tight grip on your thighs, you must've startled him enough that you were able to push him off of you with little force before you scrambled to dig your phone out of your purse. "I forgot to call my driver."

"I don't see why that means I need to stop," He didn't stop. Instead, he went right for one of your sweet spots. You turned your head as your mouth fell open and you released another moan.

"Your driver already knows I'm being eaten out in the back seat of a car by a guy I've just met, I really don't need my driver to know that too."

He looked up at you, his lips curved upwards in rogue delight. "I'll behave," he said, but his tone was unconvincing. Regardless, you made the call.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hi! Where are you?"

"We're just all sitting at a coffee shop nearby. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Oh! No, no, no, no. I'm actually..." your body clenched backwards and you silently screamed into the roof of the car. He did it again. Bastard. It took you a moment to re-assume control of your body, but once you did, you reached down and grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked his head away from you. He looked up at you with a smug and triumphant expression.

Stop it, you mouthed to him.

"Are you there?" your driver asked through the phone.

"Um, yeah. Sorry. I'm actually... uh... you don't need to pick me up, you can call it a night. I'm going out with some people." Thinking you were home safe you let go of the man still kneeling in front of you. He went right back to work. You bit hard on your tongue.