Chapter 3

As you slid your underwear back on and straightened out your dress, a voice came over the intercom.

"There are people waiting outside," said the driver. "I think we'll need to go in through the other building." You remembered that the person you were with was somewhat famous. You are known as well, but certainly not to the same extent. No one was waiting outside your home looking to get a picture. However, if a fan or entertainment reporter snapped a picture of you two going home together, your "C-List" status would be quickly elevated to an "A-List" scandal... not something you were interested in over a one-night stand.

"Are they all here for you?" you asked.

"Maybe. There are a few people in this building, so, they are probably looking for anyone they can get."

"We should have gone to my place," you sighed.

"It's fine. I've done this many times - we've got a system." He pursed his lips awkwardly as he realized that he had just revealed his playboy-dem. You knew that already about him. Him having a crush on you wasn't the only thing you heard from the rumor mill. Although this was your first time meeting, you two did have mutual friends and peers within the industry. Overwhelmingly, anyone who knew him concluded that he was a nice person, but they also often concluded that he was a player. You weren't judging him for being a young, hot and single stereotype - it's not like you haven't had your moments - but you scrunched your nose a bit at the reminder that you were just another notch on his bedpost. He turned to look at you and also scrunched his nose and gave you an awkward smile. You snorted - the look on his face was actually kind of cute. He seemed to relax a bit seeing that you were amused.

The car continued past the entrance to his building and turned the corner to enter the underground parking in the adjacent structure. It parked in front of a pedestrian tunnel. While the two of you remained in the backseat, the driver got out and disappeared down the tunnel - he was inspecting the path to the elevators for any hidden intruders. It was all very surreal - you never had to hide your relationships from anybody. As the moments passed, you began to feel a little nervous, questioning if a one-night stand was worth the risk of ending up on the cover of a tabloid magazine. You fidgeted with the hem of your dress as you considered just going home. Sensing your anxiousness, he covered your hand with his and gave you a reassuring smile. For the first time tonight, his smile didn't give your nether regions a tingle. This time it calmed you. You smiled back, letting him know you weren't going anywhere. He squeezed your hand then turned to resume scanning the garage through the windows.

His comforting gesture slowly became more sensual. His thumb began to softly maneuver over your skin and his palm crept up a little more to grip your inner thigh. You were still sensitive from what his mouth did to you only minutes ago, but his dangerously close touch sent goosebumps down your body. You wanted more than just his face between your legs - this time you want those hands all over you. You wanted his cock to fill you and his skin to rub against yours. You wanted to arouse him and hear him moan and pant. You decided the time for reservations was over - it was time, instead, to fully embrace the decision you had made when you told him to call the driver. You shuffled across the seat to sit a little closer to him.

"How long is he going to be?" you whispered to him as you slid your hand over the bulge in his pants - he inhaled as you did and turned to face you. Your lips were a breath apart and he licked and bit his as you stroked him. Those lips that had spent the ride hear embracing your most sensitive area but had not yet met your lips. You wanted them too, and he seemed to want it too.

"Not long enough, unfortunately," he finally spoke. Regardless, you continued to stroke him over top of the fabric. His mouth parted as he watched you intently. In the silence of the car and garage, you could hear his breath deepening and the sound of his heartbeat raising. His hips began to roll slowly into your hand to meet each stroke. He was turned on so quickly by you that you couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and encouragement. You went for his belt and unfastened it so you would have access to what was underneath.