Chapter 4

After what felt like an eternity, you finally reached his floor and stepped out into the hall. The other resident remained and continued upwards. As soon as you were out of their sight, he took your hand and quickened the pace to his door. You nearly had to jog in your heels trying to keep up with him. His urgency to be where you would be together uninterrupted made you giggle.

"That's it." He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You gave a little yelp before your laughter resumed. He smacked you on your butt and you retaliated by trying to slap his. When he got to his door he put you down and began to enter his passcode. You looked up at him and made a move for his groin. He tried to jerk out of the way and miss-entered the code.

"Stop," he laughed and grabbed your wrist. You made an advance with your other hand. He stopped it to, and play wrestled you until your arms were pinned to your chest as he held you steady from behind. He tried again to enter his passcode with his free hand.

"Damn it," he jested in frustration as the lock beeped an error message. He wanted to get you into his apartment, and you wanted that too, but you were having fun tormenting him as he tried. You pointed your face up towards him and began to suck on his earlobe. You pressed your hips back into his, and twisted and shifted into his groin. "You are making me crazy," he breathed.

He failed again to open the door. When the error beep sounded, he let out a whimper and buried his face into your neck. You laughed at his exaggerated agony.

"If I don't get this right... we are going to be stuck out here until the security company can reset it." He then brought his lips to your ear; they brushed against it as he continued in a sultry whisper, "I don't want to wait any longer to fuck you." His colourful grammar snapped you out of your playful state and right back into the nasty mindset you had before. Suddenly, you too couldn't wait any longer to get past that door.

He carefully and slowly entered in the code to be sure he didn't slip up. When he hit enter, the cheerful beep of success was like the starting pistol at a racetrack. You pulled the handle and sprung the door open, and the two of you were inside in an instant.

The door slammed shut with you against it. There was no taking it slow - you wanted each other as quickly as possible. You kicked out of your shoes and pulled at his jacket to slip it off him. While he began to unbutton his shirt, you tore at his tie, unfastening and discarding it just as you had imagined you would back in the elevator. You went for his belt, unclasping it like you had done in the backseat of the car, but this time, pulling it through the loops and clean off of him so he couldn't refasten it. You helped him undo the last few buttons before he peeled his shirt off and tossed it aside. You wanted to admire his naked physique, but you barely had a chance as he near instantaneously grabbed a hold of your waist, and powerfully turned you around.

You pressed both of your hands against the door to steady yourself as he held your hips against his and leaned into you. With his free hand, he grasped you under the chin and tilted your face upwards, so he could have as much access to your neck as possible. You felt his tongue and lips trace over your skin from your shoulder up to that sweet spot below your ear. Your frenzy had been tempered - you were back to a deeper more delicate pace, but you could still feel the hunger sweltering, ready to make a comeback at any time.

He turned your face again so he could kiss you then let his other hand wander under your arms and back up to caress your breast. His tongue roamed your mouth in long, deep breathy strokes. He nipped your lower lip before completely detaching his mouth from yours, then kissed a line down your jaw, across your neck and to your back above where the zipper of your dress began. He leaned back and took the zipper between his fingers and pulled it at a turtles pace, reveling in every inch of your skin that was becoming exposed. When he was done, he slid his hand under one shoulder to slip it off of you. You couldn't see his face but you wanted to watch his reaction to seeing your unclothed body for the first time. You turned to face him, then slipped the other shoulder off and let the fabric slide over you hips and pool onto the floor.