Even more DRA/SDRA2 X OC Ultimate Talent Development Plan Events

Teruya Otori: 

It's Valentine's Day, but you don't have anyone to give honmei (lovers) chocolate to, so you've decided to give giri (friends/coworkers) chocolate to people in your class instead. However, you made way too many chocolates, and you know you won't be able to eat them by yourself, so you decide to pass them off to people in the other classes. Who do you give them to? 

Fuuka: 

You decide to give some to Fuuka Niiyama, the Ultimate Electrician. You find her in the common room, where it looks like she's fixing a phone battery. 

Teruya: Hey, Fuuka! I made way too many giri chocolates, so do ya want some? 

Fuuka: Chocolate? Then, I shan't say no. I have giri chocolates of my own to give out, once I have finished fixing my battery. 

Teruya: Eh? What happened to it? 

Fuuka: Nothing, I'm just making some modifications to it to make the battery life last longer. I find that it runs out far too quickly. 

Teruya: Amazin'! So, does that mean it'll last even longer than your forty-eight hour phone batteries? 

Fuuka: That's what I'm aiming for. If my modifications today are a success, then perhaps I shall consider making them on a larger scale, and selling them to the public. 

Teruya: Awesome! So, uh, you gonna give honmei chocolate to anyone today? 

Fuuka: No, I don't have anyone I wish to give honmei chocolate to today. I have no interest in a relationship. 

Teruya: Eh? Why not? 

Fuuka: Relationships are not profitable, in terms of what is needed to maintain them versus what you get out of them. You are expected to buy an extra few sets of gifts every year, plus take them out on dates, and holidays, and that is just the bare minimum. Then you are expected to compromise on your hobbies, sense of style, and even pets, if your partner does not approve of them. You are then expected to move in together, get married, which itself is a waste of money, and assumes that the relationship will last forever, even though in most cases, relationships don't, and what do you get in exchange for all of this? Nothing, except not being alone. 

Teruya: Yeah, but at least ya don't gotta be alone, right? 

Fuuka: That one benefit does not outweigh the cost. 

Teruya: Oh...Um...

Fuuka: I harbor no ill will toward those who desire relationships, but I do not. I see no reason to ever want one myself. 

Teruya: ...

Fuuka: Ah! Forgive me for wasting your time with my spiel. Anyway, here's some giri chocolate for you. 

Fuuka gave you some chocolate mochi. You weren't sure what to make of your rather odd interaction with Fuuka, but she seems like an OK person...If a little bleak regarding her outlook on relationships. 

Hatsuharu: 

You decide to give some to Hatsuharu Hoshizora, the Ultimate Bouncer. You find him in the kitchen, drowning his sorrows in a stack of the giri chocolates he's already received. 

Hatsuharu: *sigh* Why does everyone seem to have a date except me? Why don't I get honmei chocolate from anybody? 

Teruya: Not everybody. I don't have a date, Hatsuharu, an' I'm jus' fine! 

Hatsuharu: Yeah, but at least you're not surrounded by people who DO have dates. My brother, Hikaru, has his boyfriend, Akira, Juurou is possibly seeing Chieko, I KNOW that Seito has a crush on Hebiko, and meanwhile, I don't have anybody who likes me, let alone wants to date me.