chapter three-Getting fucked over .....twice

I could tell my the look on Andys face that he was furious .He ran towards me and grabbed me by my upper arm pulling me along while I waved good-bye to Blake who looked somewhat sad .Andy dragged me straight to the Principals office but stopped before we entered to pull out a small travel size bottle of deoderant , he sprayed it all over me  " for the smoke smell , I don't approve of you smoking at all but since youre already in trouble I don't want to get you in more trouble........with the school that is .I'm still very angry ."he explained but all the while I was wondering "where does he keep the deoderant ?'.

Andy pulled me in and we sat in two chairs across from Headmaster Charles' ."Hello mr.Biersack , I'm sorry for calling you in on such short notice but we have a slight .....problem with mrs.Biersack ." The Headmaster said while standing and shaking Andys hand ."Well what is the problem , did she mouth off , cus , start a food fight ?" Andy asked ."Well seeing as she didn't make it to lunch time  she couldn't have started a food fight " Headmaster Charles responded ."she beat up a cheerleader and two football player . Now the cheerleader suffers a broken nose and a broken arm......... in three different places , The Football player suffers from a split lip missing tooth ,bite mark and black eye the other suffers a black eye a cut cheek broken jaw and bruised neck ." I smiled smugly knowing I caused that damage my joy escalated when I looked over at Andy , who had the look of pure shock written across his face .

But sadly my joy was short lived because when the Headmaster said "Mrs. Biersack has also shown some learning problems  , she is unable to write or read ."Andy looked at me but I couldn't figure out the emotion that was written across his face ."We have come to the conclusion that we will suspend mrs.Biersack for three weeks , a week for each person she injured .Andy you might want to consider pulling her back a few grades .....maybe 5 ." The Headmaster added .

"you are dismissed" He said .The only thought that ran through my head as  Me and Andy stood up and walked out was 'I'm fucked' . We walked in silence till we reached the van .Before getting in he turned to me and asked "whose fault was it .....the fight ?"  "Mine"I said in a monotone voice , I knew it wasn't true but I couldn't prevent the inevitable , he was going to send me back to the orphanage anyways so I might as well speed the process up .Andy let out a sigh and said "get in the car".

The whole drive home was quite and no one dare to say a word.Andy dropped me off at the house saying he had to go to the recording studio to pick up the guys , I got out of the car and walked over to the house but as I reached the door I remembered that I didn't have a key so I pulled out my bobby pin and got to work on the lock .The lock opened in the matter of three seconds but as I went to go in I heard a collective 'wow' from behind me , I turned around and saw Andy who was holding a key in his hand .."I-I forgot to give you the house key , I guess you didn't need them though ".Andy said letting out a breathless laugh .I nodded and went in the house as Andy left to pick the guys up . I walked up the stairs and packed all the things that I had came with , leaving out the things that Andy and the band had bought me .You always need to be prepared , you never know when a social worker will come to pick you up.I was already awfully tired so I put my pj's on and got under the warm covers .I fell asleep only to have a bad dream .Only I wished it was a dream but it was infact my tainted past .

DREAM/FLASHBACK......

"the london bridge is falling down , falling down .London bridge is falling down , is falling down ,is falling down ,down , down , down she falls"I sang .I was around five and I was sitting on the flat roof of Sunny Vale with a girl around fifteen .She stood at the edge of the roof looking down at the ground ."You have such a beautiful voice Riot ,I love it when you sing that song for me  .Sing it for me one last time "she demanded

"London bridge is falling down , is falling down , falling down....."I sang , but as I sang about the bridge falling , I watched as the girl also stepped of the roof and fell to her death .I was so frightened that I just sat there singing 'the London bridge is falling down, is falling down , falling down 'I couldn't get past there .I couldn't get that thought out of my head .I walked over and stared down to where her body lay stiff and contorted , I would never forget that image ....

End of Dream/Flashback

I woke up all sweaty , so I decided I should take a shower .I was wrapping my hair in a towel when C.C and Andy walked in unannounced .All I had on was a crop top and shorts with my back turned to them .They both stopped in there tracks "s-sorry Riot we didn't know you were in here ."they both stuttered together .Suddenly C.C screamed "Holy shit where did you get that scar Riot its huge ?" I then remembered that I had the huge scar on my back and once again the one thought ran through my head "I'm fucked "