chapter 19-I broke Andy

I sat in my bunk , phone in hand , wondering if I should text him or call him or just ......Oh I don't know!,it was at that moment my stomach growled .I jumped down from my bunk and pulled my sweats on , pondering for a few minutes if I should bother to wear nice clothes and do my make up and hair .

I decided against it and just told myself that I would avoid Xavier I saw him .Unfortunatley I stepped out of the bus , walked ten steps and bumped into Xavier ...I was just thankful that I had already brushed my teeth .

"Hey , I got your text.....I don't really understand it ."He said and smiled at me .

"I didn't text you"I claimed and then reached into my back pocket ....low and behold I had texted him.

"Dammit I finally text you and its a butt text "I said before noticing what I just said and I blushed ,l so embaressing ! I talk to a boy that I might have a teeny tiny crush on and in one sentence I manage to cus , admit I wanted to text him and say butt text .I'm a genious ....note the sarcasm .

If that wasn't good enough my stomach took that opertune moment to growl ,making me blush even harder .Xavier laughed and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the food tent .The thing about me was that when I ate , wether it was with a boy girl .....or anything inbetween , I forgot all manners .I scarfed my food down and chugged my drink much to Xaviers surprise , but he didn't seem to fazed .

We walked around and enjoyed the early morning rush and bustle to get things set up ,it wasn't until I saw myself in the reflection of a bus that I remembered what I looked like .

I went back to the bus and took a shower , did my make up and hair and got dressed in a paar of black skinny jeans with rips up and down the legs and a BVB sweat shirt wit plain black and white converse .

I went outside and helped set the tables up ,we set one up for merchndise and another up fo signing and meeting the guys .We did a couple performances and after that the guys sat down at the table as security held a huge amount of screamig fans in a line .Me and Sammi sat at the Merch table as the first fan went up to Andy and had him sign an autograph and take a photo , she whispered something in his ear and seconds later Andy waved me over .

"OMG Hi , I'm Jesse , it's so nice to meet you , I'm a huge fan , you are so good at singing and I'm totally jeaulous that you have so much talent ."The girl screamed , she then looked at me timidly and asked "can I have your autograph ?"

I nodded and took Andy's pen."Do you have anywhere specific you want me to sign?"I asked and she gave me the poster that the guys had previously signed.I signed my name with my usual signature 'Riot " with the 'R' being extra big and the rest being a neat scribble . She smiled and before she left she asked "can I have a hug ?"

I nodded and she pulled me into a bone crushing hug ."Don't forget to visit the merch store "I said and waved to her .She did visit the store and since Sammi had a migraine I told her to go lay down until she felt better , so I ran back to the merch store and was totally embaressed when the girl bought my 'sleepy time shirt' .

It turns out a lot of people wanted my autograph and to buy stuff , so I was running back and forth , I could see the pity clear in the guys' eyes , but they were way to busy to be able to handle the store and the fans .....I am just a really good multi-tasker .  

I waited at the autograph and talked to the guys of there fans until someone went over to the merch stand .

An elder woman came  up in the line and looked at everyone disapprovingly .

"You should be ashamed of yourselves , look how you raised this child , running around like a hooligan and listening to your devil music ..."the lady ranted on and on until security escorted her out .

I just laughed and continued on , some people really hated me which made Andy mad , but I just shrugged and said "Not everyone is going to like me ."

As I was working in the merch store I saw a bald boy walking past the autograph booth towards me  .I stood up on the table and jumped onto him , him being a sturdy boy despite his appearence caught me without a problem as I wrapped my legs around his waist and we twirled around .I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Where have you been , Led ?I've been waiting to see you again "I smiled at my fiance .....yes I said fiance , we were engaged , previously .

"Well after I ran away I was here and there and well ....everywhere , but look at my eyes "I looked deep into his eyes .

"No way !You're clean , you finally did it "I yelled and kissed him again .It's a good thing that we had closed up , or I would have a lot of angry customers .

"I missed you babe and look with all that money I had from quitting Heroin I bought you this "Led smiled and took something out of his pocket ....a ring .

"Haha , I still have the other one you gave me .Wait here , I'll go get it ."I ran on the bus , opened my most special box and ran back out with my 'ring'.

My ring was a metal ring that used to be Bugs , he wore it all the time , but the day he proposed he gave it to me .

"Well , keep it .But keep this one too "he slipped the diamond ring on my finger .

"I hugged him and we had one of those sureal movie moments until Andy coughed .

Led seemed to notice , as did I .He let me down and smiled "I'm Led , your daughters fiance ".

Andy looked ok and then after ten seconds his mouth began to gape and his face froze .UH Oh .

I broke Andy .......