chapter five- bathroom windows

"Long story short is that I don't like them . We just don't get along ."I explained. Andy gave me a look that clearly said 'you are going to introduce them to me , or else ' I caved when he me 'the look' .

"Fine , I'll go call Ruth again to see if I can get the number."I marched over to the phone to call Ruth while Andy was smiling smugly .His eyes then went wide and he screamed "WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR !!!!" I almost choked on my own spit I was laughing so hard .After finally calming down I managed to dial the number with shaky hands .

"Hello , who is this ?"

"Its me , Riot"

"Oh Riot how lovely to here from you , did you think 'it' over ?"

"Yes , I would like to meet them ."

"Great the addresse is Rose str. Pub "

"Thanks , bye "

"Hey Riot , they really do love you ok."

"Yeah ok , bye "

I hung up with a sigh .I then took the time to look at the addresse .They want to meet me at a Pub ? Great! .......note the sarcasm .

3 days later.....

Today I was going to meet them ......along with the whole band . Great ! .....once again note the sarcasm .

Andy was so worried about what he should wear that he called a stylist to help him . I walked up stairs and took a shower after that doing my hair and make up. I went over to my suitcase full of clothes and grabbed a pair of black leggings that had holes in them , a tank top and a huge Hoddie along with my duck taped shoes .

I may have looked really ghetto ,but I didn't give a shit .I then grabbed my 'Vans' back pack which was also duck taped and walked out my bedroom door only to bump into something .That something turned out to be Andy who looked me up and down and then screamed "GO! Change those clothes missy .......infact I 'll pick your outfit out for you ."he demanded and barged into my room , going straight towards my closet were he picked out a black lacey summer dress and some Dr.Martin shoes .He then left before I could protest .I pulled on a black turtle and thick black tights before putting the dress and shoes on .

I walked down stairs and everyone turned to look at me .As soon as they saw my outfit they begann mumbling stuff like "You are going to die from heat exaustion ," or "That is not a summer outfit ". I just ignored them and walked outside , hopping into the front seat I turned the music on and waited as all the boys got in .

After a few minutes of drivng we pulled up outside of the bar . We all got out and walked in acting soooooo cool . I spotted my oldest brother right away due to the tattoo he has , it was a clown .Don't ask me why he has it , he just does .

I walked over to them and sat on a bar stool , only then did I notice my other brother and two sisters .They all sat there with sour looks on there faces .

When they heard the scraping of the bar stool they all looked up at me .Josh the youngest other than me ran towards me and hugged me .I simply let my arms fall limp to my sides .Blake patted Josh on the back signaling for Josh to let go of me . I kept my face blank of any emotion . As Josh pulled away hurt was clearly written across his face .Andy shaked hands with everyone and I excused myself , saying I had to use the restroom.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom , rummaging through my bags until I found what I was looking for .My cigarettes .I took one out and placed it in between my lips , lighting it and inhaling deeply .It seemed as though all my nerves had gone after exhaling . I finished my cigarette just in time for my sisters to barge in .The one slapped me and the other stomped on my foot . Although I am great at fighting I don't like to fightmy siblings .I let them hit me and just layed there on the bathroom floor , I didn't feel the pain infact I felt joy .After my sisters decided it was enough one of them said "shit ! If Blake and Josh see this were dead , lets go " they then made a quick escape through the window .